Thread: Have 2 farms need a friendly yet helpful hood

Cool Have 2 farms need a friendly yet helpful hood

hi i'm level 71 BUT my main farm doesn't need a hood cos i have my own hood where i play derby alone 320x9 the thing is i have a baby farm level 43 and i was looking for a FRIENDLY CHATTY respectful HUMOR HOOD but..... heres the catch i don't plan on playing derby on my baby farm BUT WAIT A MIN HEAR ME OUT FARMERS.... dont be too quick to walk out on me *gets hold of the mic* okay okay back to what i was saying, what i can do for THOU (apparently means you in Shakespeare, ironic yes) is i can produce some raw products.. usually i make stuffs and sell them on my baby farm to earn them dolla dolla $$ and so if you let me join your hood i'll most likely sell all the sugars, creams and etc like cakes juices jams to you, yes YOU AND UR HOOD... WOULDNT THAT BE HELPFUL FOR YOUR DERBY??? maybe. but i do want a helpful hood who can also help me with materials and stuff

so to my other rule to join is that

* i want a hood that has high level players no offense to others but a hood who has cleaned all the land
    * and has enough big barn to be kind enough to let me have some of their bems or lems or sems
    * has to be very friendly,

AND HERES HOW I WILL HELP YOUR HOOD

*so basically every time i make goodies i'll be selling to the hoods therefore they get the goodies and helps me w the coins and gives me bems sems lems whenever they got extras or some or other stuff i may end up needing

*IF YOU EVER NEED HELP LIKE FOR EX A SANDWICH FOR A DERBY TASK I'LL GO TO MY LEVEL 71 FARM AND GIVE YOU THAT IF ONLY I HAVE ANY LEFT ORRR EVEN IF ITS 1 SANDWICH LEFT I'LL STILL HELP COS THATS HOW HELPFUL I CAN BE SO I EXPECT THE SAME PLS.

* IF YOU EVER NEED REVIVES MY LVL 71 GOT YOU! i have revives there tons lol

* pls dont take advantage of me for my goodies only i expect to meet new friends and pls dont expect the help to be one sided or do not kick me out once you got the goodies or dont help all cos its most likey your loss

so if you have read all that then congrats you seem like a real one! pls if you agree all of that THEN tell me to join your hood and i'll come by and talk and see how you guys are!

If only I had some room in my hood. Gosh darn.
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Yes please Join us, we are a friendly group that does not tolerate drama and also take the derby seriously!

More info about our No Moochers neighborhood down here.
    👇🏻
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ive-members%21

Hey there! I represent Golden Farmers #PCJRLUR2 as a coleader and you seem to be a perfect candidate for our neighborhood. We have three main goals. Both are equally important but only the 1st and 3rd are mandatory, you don't have to opt-in to derby. The first: Activity and Helpfulness. The second: Derby. The third: HAVE FUN! (of course). We keep track of everyone's progress in the goals in the following ways.Everyone is given elder upon joining the neighborhood because being a member usually means you were inactive and received a demotion. On the night derby ends, we check to make sure everyone has at least one machine or crops growing, if A. Your farm seems to be inactive based on those evaluations and/or B. You failed to complete that week's derby challenge (Challenges are set before derby starts. This week: Earn 500 points. This goal is increased every couple of derbies) you will be demoted if you are an elder or co, or put on a watch list if you are already a member. The next day all watch listed members and demoted players will be monitored. If a demoted player is still found to be inactive without an excuse you they remain as they are. If a watch listed player is still found to be inactive, they will be kicked. However, if a demoted player is found to be active again they will be repromoted. It is very difficult to become coleader but only because it is so EASY to become elder even if you are found to be inactive and are demoted. We hope to see you here to help us be the competitive, helpful, and awesome neighborhood we know we can be with your help!
    Last edited by SoulTaker981; July 16th, 2018 at 10:35 PM.