Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Spam in forum!

Spam in forum!

Hello, all!
    I know that this thread is not very important. But I just want something. Can SC do anything to prevent spam? Yes, so far SC cleans spam 30 minutes after spam. And SC must have also blocked the account. However I very often see this spam. Can SC apply a particular word filter, so that when a thread contains the word, it will be closed. The words I often see in spam are "molvi ji", "baba ji", "love problem", "black magic". So, if in a thread there is a word, then the thread will automatically be deleted, without waiting for the moderator. Because so far, SC still needs time to remove the thread, even after it is reported. And I am very lazy to see such spam!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    The spam is already filtered so what you see is actually only a small part of a larger problem.

The best thing you can do is report the spam and then try to ignore it pending it's deletion.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 1 Week Ago at 02:09 PM.

HQ22 PSC MP74% GBE MP42% G17% G17% G17% G17% TD MP32% G13% TH MP35% G14%

Durruti Column #88L8RQLL - TF 5 - Currently Full - Highest LB Position 59 - Recruitment Thread
    Index Of Boom Beach Gameplay Guides
    - Main Forum Rules