Thread: Why oh why do i keep getting raided as in smashed and no shield ????

Why oh why do i keep getting raided as in smashed and no shield ????

Really not fair this its being happening quite often Supercell you really need to sort out this flaw in the game im sick of getting 100% smashed or 90% etc and log on to find ive no shield currently been raided twice in last 40 mins and STILL no shield thats like 1 mill of each resource and around 7k de for absolutly nothing in return. Is this happening to other people too i presume so ... a disgruntled unhappy Clash player.

I wouldnt mind because i logged back on after 2nd hit i cant even collect lost loot from 2nd raid from loot cart as it only gives it you from 1 raid at a time.

It happened on my th08 account yesterday.
    First attack 83% damage.
    2 hrs later
    2nd attack 100% damage. (cc troops gone) but I did get a shield.

I sent a message to support with a screen shot of the def log but no response yet.

Playing for 5.5 years-Yay me!!! Kill me now!!!
    Clan---->
    Tapped!Out!

Good idea it happens quite often though so annoying ta for reply

Forum Veteran
    This smells of Engineering.

do you have all your defenses placed on your base?
    cause if you have one of those one-L1 cannon type bases then this is in part the reason. your base can be smashed with only a few troops and you will not be granted a shield. a shield is granted at 30% damage and some drummed up percent of the rival's army camp space.. so your layout is not very good, or you don't have enough (upgraded) turrets to protect your loot. or both. do you have walls ? are they upgraded?

A screen shot, or your player tag can help to fill in some gaps that are missing as to why you are not being shielded. but my experience tells me its an uber engi and your grief is self inflicted if it indeed is.

build some defenses. That's why it is happening. They don't have to use many troops to destroy you, it won't give you a shield. Find the coc wiki and read about shields it will give you the exact percentage of troops that must attack you to get a shield.

don't want to build defenses? find, keep not getting a shield.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 1 Week Ago at 04:43 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Pro Member
    Please post a screenshot of your base or your player tag so we can help you out. Your opponent needs to deploy 30% of their army for you to get a shield.