Thread: Advise Needed!!

Advise Needed!!

i am max th10..can i upgrade th11 with No new defence and no defence upgrade....only for stronger offence...and what town hall i face in war if i do this

If you're maxed, there's no reason for you to hop on all the way to TH12
    Player Tag- #QL09Q288

If you're totally maxed [offense and defense] why not go to th11? If you don't add/up anything but TH / CC / lab / spell factories and such first, the war weight shouldn't be very much more - as it was before....

Unfortunately no one will be able to tell you what your match up with for a mirror in war as that's based solely on your war roster and your clans over all matching weight is. As for whether or not you should upgrade as others have said if you're maxed on both offense and defense why not upgrade as otherwise what's the point of playing?

Level 15
    - 10,844/16,400
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 176] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by SHOAIB110 View Post
    i am max th10..can i upgrade th11 with No new defence and no defence upgrade....only for stronger offence...and what town hall i face in war if i do this
    If you upgrade and do not add defense, just offense, you are creating a lopsided base. Since offense is used in matchmaking as well, you will be matched with another TH11 after some troops upgraded, but your defenses will be no match for your mirror.
    Best way is to do your updates balanced, both offense and defense. Especially since Supercell finally decided to give engineers a hard time