Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We the only one struggling to find a war ?

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    Was chatting with a guy on discord whose clan had been searching for hours; their lineup went something like: 12, 11, 10, 10, 18 th9, rest th8. I speculated that lots of perma th9 had just upgraded to 10 so there weren't many clans with that lineup any more.
    In the past, he probably often matched a clan without a th12 and th11 at the top (back then they probably had 2 th11s) and they thought that gave them a big advantage. Now, the matchmaker is trying to avoid that advantage. The matchmaker is trying to find another clan with an odd roster. I think your speculation was right.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

search today was under an hour. looks like an easy win too. silly engineers never learn.
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    search today was under an hour. looks like an easy win too. silly engineers never learn.
    you need to start replacing the word engineer in this context with lopsiders, engineers by definition learn, adapt and optimise. Lopsiders now days are hardly more engineers than maxers were in the past.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    you need to start replacing the word engineer in this context with lopsiders, engineers by definition learn, adapt and optimise. Lopsiders now days are hardly more engineers than maxers were in the past.
    When a clan has multiple accounts trying to game the system for an advantage I think that constitutes as an attempt at engineering.

All these clans with 9.11s and 10.5s are just having a bad time with matching
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

Millennial Club
    When a clan has multiple accounts trying to game the system for an advantage I think that constitutes as an attempt at engineering.

Dying embers of what was once a raging fire. That seems to be the case for many of these lop sided clans. The more times they match with a clan like yours, the sooner they will give up and drop those defences. Then matching may well be quicker, and of a better quality.

Forum Champion

its an attempt at engineering but Its a failed one, and they players dont deserve the titel engineers, however i do realise many view the title as in insult rather than a compliment.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    its an attempt at engineering but Its a failed one, and they players dont deserve the titel engineers, however i do realise many view the title as in insult rather than a compliment.
    Lol, so true, Engineers need a real education and expertise to be able to do the engineering works, so they r the fake one with pathetic attemp to do it

We've been having a hard time finding matches lately and don't even have alot of high offense on the bottom.

We have no engineering base. And the matches finding time for 10v10 is around 15~30 minutes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    We've been having a hard time finding matches lately and don't even have alot of high offense on the bottom.
    Stop using that spreadsheet, work your bases back to what a person would do without knowledge or care about war weights. I think your roster will become more common that way, and then you will find matches faster. If you want longer search times just to be able to whine about it every time, then yeah keep your carefully crafted bases like they are.