Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We the only one struggling to find a war ?

Banned

We the only one struggling to find a war ?

We usually have 1-3 hours search..now its 11 hours ..nothing
    not heavy engineered but sure a few accts like we always had..
    If you want to help and chk our lineup visit us ..i pm our clan tag if you send me a pm

There was a thread or two shortly after the update https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-for-Engineers

Quote Originally Posted by Fdl View Post
    We usually have 1-3 hours search..now its 11 hours ..nothing
    not heavy engineered but sure a few accts like we always had..
    If you want to help and chk our lineup visit us ..i pm our clan tag if you send me a pm
    post update we had 8-11 hour searches, then for a couple weeks it was under an hour and now we are back to 10-16 hour searches again. it's lame
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    post update we had 8-11 hour searches, then for a couple weeks it was under an hour and now we are back to 10-16 hour searches again. it's lame
    Yikes that's horrible for a non-engineered clan. Think you guys are just too heavy, rare clan makeup?
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

I have spun for 2/3 days between wars. I have 3/4 engineered bases out of 20 and its seemingly just the way it is with the new MM. Does take the fun out of it. hard to figure out when start times will be etc.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    Yikes that's horrible for a non-engineered clan. Think you guys are just too heavy, rare clan makeup?
    Maxing is the new engineering, I think that is why he got longer search, lol

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    yeah, we are just on the heavy side of things. not many clans warring with 22 th12 and 14 th11. doesn't help we're on a 25 win streak.

looks like it was a 9 hour search. we matched a solid clan and will be a battle to keep the streak. they got 26/11/3 breakdown to our 22/14/4. first time we've had both an offensive and defensive disadvantage in a long time
    Last edited by AFrostyBlaze; July 12th, 2018 at 05:39 AM.
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

I think SC changed something about War match ups after the latest update as my clan also struggling in finding a match

same were taking about 3 hours to matchup were on a 25 win streak also but fig its our top heavy line up 20-20 8 th10 11 th9s 1 th8 is what we run all balanced bases no engineering

Was chatting with a guy on discord whose clan had been searching for hours; their lineup went something like: 12, 11, 10, 10, 18 th9, rest th8. I speculated that lots of perma th9 had just upgraded to 10 so there weren't many clans with that lineup any more.