Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War weight for TH12

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    giga tesla is heavy but totally worth it. the level 5 is super hard to 3 star.

we've seen the 3 star rate against giga tesla 5 around 5% and giga tesla 1-4 to be around 23%
    Thanks for your information, any reference from your 5% and 23% ?

Quote Originally Posted by frainlll View Post
    Thanks for your information, any reference from your 5% and 23% ?
    well, we war with 18-25 th12s in the line-up and our enemy also have similar. usually the top 2-9 bases are max giga tesla. specifically we have 9 on our side and they have never been 3'd in war.

our lower 12s are occasionally 3'd but we have pretty good success taking out the enemy 12s, just not their max gigas at the top

edit: considering we put a lot of attacks on non-maxed giga teslas i am pretty confident in the 3 star rate being around 20-30% for that. i will admit i'm not that confident on the 3 star rate for max giga tesla since we don't too often try to take out those bases. the max giga tesla truly is that much harder to plan for. if AQ is opposite side of the base you can't use a killsquad for both the townhall and the AQ which pretty much eliminates the ability to use loons, miners, hogs against it.
    Last edited by AFrostyBlaze; July 10th, 2018 at 05:26 PM.
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

I am interested in what defenses add what war weights to th12 as well and specifically what a fully fully max th12 weighs.

I suspect the th itself add significant weight each upgrade, possibly by 1with each additional level if you go by the storages calculation method. I also suspect the eagle and infernos add the most after that. After those defenses I wonder which weighs most and which add the most value. Xbows and teslas for instance previously were higher dps than say a canon. Now the canon adds significant dps but is still a much slower attack speed. Does this make it more valuable?
    Last edited by CaptainMayhem; July 10th, 2018 at 06:27 PM.

well, we war with 18-25 th12s in the line-up and our enemy also have similar. usually the top 2-9 bases are max giga tesla. specifically we have 9 on our side and they have never been 3'd in war.

our lower 12s are occasionally 3'd but we have pretty good success taking out the enemy 12s, just not their max gigas at the top

edit: considering we put a lot of attacks on non-maxed giga teslas i am pretty confident in the 3 star rate being around 20-30% for that. i will admit i'm not that confident on the 3 star rate for max giga tesla since we don't too often try to take out those bases. the max giga tesla truly is that much harder to plan for. if AQ is opposite side of the base you can't use a killsquad for both the townhall and the AQ which pretty much eliminates the ability to use loons, miners, hogs against it.
    Are you pulling numbers strickly from your own clan wars and known clans hit rates and what are you basing the 5% on weight wise? I only ask because there are alot of clans out there with various levels of skill and with bases that weigh somewhere between max th11 and the ultra rare truly max 12. The majority of us may have a few max defenses and a max giga but still are not truly max 12s. I three stared my first giga base last war. He was max th11 with max camps, max cc, max storages a max Tesla and a half maxed new Tesla. Looking back at my attack, I only three stared because it was a anti two star ring base and I used my gw ability in the core. Also I had max qw bowitch troops minus the support troops. My point is that I find your 5% to be low. I dont consider myself an elite attacker. If you use your gw ability for the th, you have a chance of three staring. You could also avoid troops going through the gigabomb by having your aq or troops hit it from the outside if the base design allows for it.
    Last edited by CaptainMayhem; July 10th, 2018 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMayhem View Post
    I am interested in what defenses add what war weights to th12 as well and specifically what a fully fully max th12 weighs.

I suspect the th itself add significant weight each upgrade, possibly by 1with each additional level if you go by the storages calculation method. I also suspect the eagle and infernos add the most after that. After those defenses I wonder which weighs most and which add the most value. Xbows and teslas for instance previously were higher dps than say a canon. Now the canon adds significant dps but is still a much slower attack speed. Does this make it more valuable?
    I don’t think anyone other than those at SC can answer your weight questions now.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMayhem View Post
    Are you pulling numbers strickly from your own clan wars and known clans hit rates and what are you basing the 5% on weight wise? I only ask because there are alot of clans out there with various levels of skill and with bases that weigh somewhere between max th11 and the ultra rare truly max 12. The majority of us may have a few max defenses and a max giga but still are not truly max 12s. I three stared my first giga base last war. He was max th11 with max camps, max cc, max storages a max Tesla and a half maxed new Tesla. Looking back at my attack, I only three stared because it was a anti two star ring base and I used my gw ability in the core. Also I had max qw bowitch troops minus the support troops. My point is that I find your 5% to be low. I dont consider myself an elite attacker. If you use your gw ability for the th, you have a chance of three staring. You could also avoid troops going through the gigabomb by having your aq or troops hit it from the outside if the base design allows for it.
    Anti 2 star based are a near 100% 3 rate for my clan because of what you stated yourself. They are a joke to hit.

I dont think 5% for max giga will be low at all. I think a proper anti 3 max giga base will be extremely hard. Any logical player will put other objectives like their aq and eagle somewhere other than near the townhall. Makes little sense to give up so much to a warden ability.
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

Anti 2 star based are a near 100% 3 rate for my clan because of what you stated yourself. They are a joke to hit.

I dont think 5% for max giga will be low at all. I think a proper anti 3 max giga base will be extremely hard. Any logical player will put other objectives like their aq and eagle somewhere other than near the townhall. Makes little sense to give up so much to a warden ability.
    yes, all the attack strategy is first considering of gt5 issue.