Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War weight for TH12

War weight for TH12

I have a TH12 level 2, all max def for TH11 and some max def for TH12. My question is what def would I have to upgrade in order to become the number 1 spot in the clan for war? I ask this because I have held the number one spot for a long time. Hero’s are BK-51, AQ-52, GW-20. Now I am number 2 bc a fellow TH12 has the same war weight but has upgraded his 4/5 of his Tesla. His BK-37, AQ-51, and GW-20. How does he end up in the number 1 spot. Oh and I have better troops and most walls are maxed. Please assist.

Giga Tesla is a huge part of war weight now.

Millennial Club
    Same here. I was always above another player but am now second on the roster. Pretty sure the giga Tesla holds a ton of weight. Catching up to him in a couple days cause I put that off.

Ninja’d but same answer.
    Last edited by JRG18; July 10th, 2018 at 05:21 AM.

Upgrade same defences as him and you'll have your no.1 spot back.
    There is some war weight stats available, but they are prior to th12 update and also unofficial, so can't be taken for granted. Though it'll give you rough idea about war weights of each troops/building/hero etc. After th12 they have changed some weights, and not known to people as of now.

PS: To know war weights, just google 'war weight coc' and you'll get many. Again, they are all unofficial, just give you some idea. SC never reveal their actual war weight they use in match making algorithm, as people will start making unfair advantage of it.
    Last edited by zxparesh3; July 10th, 2018 at 05:24 AM.
    /peace\

TH12***** | Exp 207 | Royals 50-59-25 | BB8 | BM 25

So this would put him above me due to the Tesla?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor19817 View Post
    Giga Tesla is a huge part of war weight now.

We upgraded at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRG18 View Post
    Same here. I was always above another player but am now second on the roster. Pretty sure the giga Tesla holds a ton of weight. Catching up to him in a couple days cause I put that off.

Ninja’d but same answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1478 View Post
    So this would put him above me due to the Tesla?
    Yes, since his is 2 levels higher

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1478 View Post
    . My question is what def would I have to upgrade in order to become the number 1 spot in the clan for war? .
    Quote Originally Posted by zxparesh3 View Post
    PS: To know war weights, just google 'war weight coc' and you'll get many. Again, they are all unofficial, just give you some idea. SC never reveal their actual war weight they use in match making algorithm, as people will start making unfair advantage of it.
    A tricky question. Firstly I'd be very wary of using google to find war weights. Most of the numbers out there (social media/websites) are regarded here as rubbish.

There's also the conundrum of gold storage (map position) defence weight v actual defence weight, which has been discussed recently here :-
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ive-war-weight

In a nutshell, most educated clashers believe the two weights are quite different these days, or probably for at least a year now.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 50/45/20

Quote Originally Posted by zxparesh3 View Post
    PS: To know war weights, just google 'war weight coc' and you'll get many.
    I'd advise against this.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

giga tesla is heavy but totally worth it. the level 5 is super hard to 3 star.

we've seen the 3 star rate against giga tesla 5 around 5% and giga tesla 1-4 to be around 23%
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20