Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love hay day😊☺️😍😘

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam29 View Post
    my sister and I are both looking for a NH to join shes at 71 im at 28 where both adults and both very active ... the nh we're in now no one talks or helps each other, kinda feels like the leaders dont know what their doing .... but anyway wed really like to join a fun active talkitive nh ... know any wed fit in let us know 😊 thank you! We also both participate in the derby we're hard working but love to have fun .... were in the u.s but I dont sleep much so Im on all the time ... lol... and so is she.. the hard part is finding a Nieghbor hood we can both join because were so far apart in levels hopefully this wont be an issue... thank you for your consideration 😊😌☺️Bam& me maw
    Hi bam bam and me maw. Sounds like u would be a good fit for us as we have players on all time
    Zones so u will find someone on LOL 😂. We r active bunch and love this game too. Pls
    Read our recruit thread (link below) and lemme know if you would like to join. We usually require 65+ but we see u love the game and r part of a family team so we r willing to lower level for u and would be happy to give u some tips and tricks too on what works for our derby play.

Lots of good good options here to choose from. You have a tough descision.

Kayuga 😊

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...or-new-members
    Last edited by KayugaRanch; July 10th, 2018 at 01:23 AM.

Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. Every other week we play just for horseshoes which is a little laid back. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 25 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say thank you when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say your welcome we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik its a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say Hello see if our group is what your looking for♥

Thank you!! Hope to see yall there

Yes please Join us, we are a friendly group that does not tolerate drama and also take the derby seriously!

More info about our No Moochers neighborhood down here.
    👇🏻
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ive-members%21

Did you join a team? Let me know and Ill talk to you about mine

If you would both like to come check us out we would love to have you both! We are trying to grow our hood up again after having to clean up due to some issues! We are THE EXPLORERS #8Q8QPRLU. It is a required level of 40 but we do make exception 😉

If youre still looking for a home, PM me ☺️

Hi, we currently run two hoods, think you would both fit in well with our mini hood, lively and chatty, not forgetting helpful. Have set joining level to 50 as was getting a few joining and not communicating, then trying to rejoin once kicked, so if you join us get sister to join and we can lower lvl to admit you. Looking forward to chatting, if were not too late.

we have 2 hoods running

Kentucky Fried Derby (KFD)

ADULTS ONLY .......lvl 60+ ...... 9x 300+....10th optional

Hood tag #2VQOOVPV

Looking to rebuild a once successful hood, due to themed derbies and changes to gameplay a lot of the hood just chose to no longer play Hayday, we have decided to go for a more relaxed gameplay, centred more around fun, if we get a gold cup along the way then thats a bonus. Check out our rules below!,

*********************or give our mini hood a go*********************

KFD BABY/BEGINNERS (KFD MINI)

ADULTS ONLY ......lvl 10+.......9 x 200+.......10th optional

Hood tag #PP9JRYRQ

Fairly new thriving hood 26 members, helpful chatty hood, new to the game? Best hood you can join.

WARM WELCOME AWAITS

looking for friendly chatty members willing to help each other through the many achievements and levels of HayDay

DERBY..., Derby, 9 x 300+ 10th Optional KFD.... or 9 x 200+ 10th Optional KFD MINI
    or if your not wanting to participate thats good too, just opt out.

BOATS.....,
    Please be considerate when asking for help on boats...dairy, sugar, fish, feathers, lobsters are hard boats to fill even for high level players, please consider casting these boats off, or if not flag for outsiders to fill.

BIRD TABLE...Request what you want...but please dont be offended if no-one completes your request for 5 jams, feathers, sugar, fish, dairy etc. Your neighbours receive 10 points towards achievement for crops, 5 points for production or 3 points for tools.

COMMUNICATION.. All communication must be in English, so good use and understanding of the English language is a must.... Please check in daily or advise if unable due to circumstances.

EXPANSION AND UPGRADE MATERIALS....
    Please offer to hood members first, but please dont let us be a hood where people always expect something in return, please give as much help as you get its a two way street, greedy and needy is not a good trait

PLEASE AND THANK YOU ALWAYS GOES A LONG WAY..

ABOVE ALL LETS MAKE THESE HOODs A FUN PLACE TO BE, GRUMPY NEEDS TO LEAVE HIS SHOES AT THE DOOR PLEASE.

Anything I have forgotten to mention please PM me with your questions
    Thank you
    Hope to see you soon

Suzy lvl 169 and Shelly lvl 106

TRADERS NOT WELCOME... WE HELP....WE GIVE...AND DONT EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN!,,,

New Bloke/Chick
    Hello! We are a small hood looking to expand. We derby weekly
    310 and above. We are usually a chatty hood. If youd like to drop
    in wevare the the Friendly Helpers #CCOVRQL