Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giga tesla war weight

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    How do you know?
    I tried some of 5v5 war with one of my GT5 in game ,
    I am the only one of TH12, lineup is TH12x1 + TH11x4
    in these 10 games, no one is GT5, heaviest one is GT3 and everyone already upgrade 1-4 camps to max level.

MMA will align TH on both side, GT.x is not the key issue on current MMA.
    But how many GT.5 on your side decide who wins the war. It's a key point.

Quote Originally Posted by frainlll View Post
    I tried some of 5v5 war with one of my GT5 in game ,
    I am the only one of TH12, lineup is TH12x1 + TH11x4
    in these 10 games, no one is GT5, heaviest one is GT3 and everyone already upgrade 1-4 camps to max level.

There isn’t a complete match of hall levels, but I do agree there seems to be more emphasis on this lately. I don’t have GT5 yet, but you are the second or third person to say it seems the power is well worth the weight they are seeing in the match. It seems building the GT the first time (moving to th12) greatly influences the match, but upgrading it doesn’t. I had started some other defenses first, but now I think I will switch over to max out the GT before working on other defenses.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs can’t attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

There isn’t a complete match of hall levels, but I do agree there seems to be more emphasis on this lately. I don’t have GT5 yet, but you are the second or third person to say it seems the power is well worth the weight they are seeing in the match. It seems building the GT the first time (moving to th12) greatly influences the match, but upgrading it doesn’t. I had started some other defenses first, but now I think I will switch over to max out the GT before working on other defenses.
    Totally agree on 'incomplete match on TH' opinion here.
    In this thread #7, I explained the detail on each GT level dps and weight.
    Last edited by frainlll; July 11th, 2018 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frainlll View Post
    this is it exactly. from what we've seen, the matchmaker tries to make the th12 count equal however it doesn't seem to take the level of the giga tesla into account. most of our wars so far have seen disparity among the amount of max giga tesla per side to be larger then an expected value. last war we had 9 to the enemy 2. wars before that we had less maxed ones because it took gems to have it but we would have 4 or 5 to the enemy 1, sometimes 4 or 5 to an enemy zero max giga.

this is the first war we've had where it was relatively even in max giga teslas. both clans have 10

edit: and for those of you that have had the privilege to try and 3 one of those max giga teslas in war, you know it's not falling easily, or at all...
    Last edited by AFrostyBlaze; July 12th, 2018 at 05:54 AM.
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

Millennial Club
    It seems building the GT the first time (moving to th12) greatly influences the match, but upgrading it doesn’t.
    Building the GT (moving to TH12) influenced our matches less than I expected. In that first week, before I had any offense upgrades done (other than siege workshop, lab and aq51), two out of the first four wars we had my one baby TH12 on top and the other side had a TH11 on top. Since I finished camps we've only ever matched clans with at least one TH12 (sometimes two, and when we field two, sometimes we match three). Maybe it's that a bunch of people didn't bob their TH upgrade like I did, and so the supply of clans at our war weight who war with a TH12 on top is increasing.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    this is it exactly. from what we've seen, the matchmaker tries to make the th12 count equal however it doesn't seem to take the level of the giga tesla into account. most of our wars so far have seen disparity among the amount of max giga tesla per side to be larger then an expected value. last war we had 9 to the enemy 2. wars before that we had less maxed ones because it took gems to have it but we would have 4 or 5 to the enemy 1, sometimes 4 or 5 to an enemy zero max giga.

this is the first war we've had where it was relatively even in max giga teslas. both clans have 10

edit: and for those of you that have had the privilege to try and 3 one of those max giga teslas in war, you know it's not falling easily, or at all...
    I’d agree on this observation that the MM seems to seek equal numbers of 12s regardless of giga tesla levels. In all our wars since th12 dropped (always at war) only one time has there npbeen a difference (of one) in the number of th12 on both sides. I’d also agree on prioritising maxing that giga tesla - it moves you up the observed war list (that seems always so far in order of th12 giga tesla development, irrespective of eagle, infernos upgrades) but doesn’t seem to make you significantly “heavier” in terms of impacting matching. Looks like a rather bad idea to try to “engineer” a 12 by, say, upgrading point before the giga tesla and big items.
    Last edited by Tomville; July 12th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

matched another war a couple hours ago. we have 10 max giga tesla to their zero. i'd say the point is proven. 21 th12s on our side, 22 on theirs
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

All our wars have gotten even th12s, 6 on each side every time in a 15v15. We have GT4 on the top 3 and this war we matched with a GT5 on top. Our #6 TH12 is WEAK, level 12-13 point d, level 1 infernos and yes a level 11 BK!! Their lowest TH12 is a max th11 minus a few point d defensively and 45+ heroes. They have the edge down lower too. Th12s seems to definitely match th12s, regardless of defense levels.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    matched another war a couple hours ago. we have 10 max giga tesla to their zero. i'd say the point is proven. 21 th12s on our side, 22 on theirs
    Quote Originally Posted by Micker99 View Post
    All our wars have gotten even th12s, 6 on each side every time in a 15v15. .
    I'd agree with the above. Like Micker, we typically run 6 TH12's, and every war post update, the TH12 count has been equal, regardless of the incremental offence or defence added to a new TH12.

This is really refreshing considering what happened in late 2015,early 2016, when matches post TH11 update threw up all sorts of uneven nonsense.

Good times!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.

We match Th12 count in prob half our wars, we've never had more Th12's than the enemy but it's been no more than a 1 Th12 disadvantage which is fine.
    Last edited by TheGame1; July 13th, 2018 at 09:10 AM.