Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giga tesla war weight

Giga tesla war weight

Hi Today I reached th 12. I was wondering from a war point of view if I max out the giga tesla first will it have any effect on how much maxxed out mirror i will get?
    Last edited by arjunchopra333; 1 Week Ago at 06:17 PM.

Some good reading on this thread.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-your-Townhall
    Level: 244 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Thanks mate!!

I will certainly max out the giga tesla asap 😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by arjunchopra333 View Post
    Hi Today I reached th 12. I was wondering from a war point of view if I max out the giga tesla first will it have any effect on how much maxxed out mirror i will get?
    We don’t know the weight and the matchmaker isn’t player vs. player. You don’t “match” your mirror. It is one clan matching another.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.

Well we usually have 7-8 more max giga Tesla than our opponents so I dont think they are that heavy in the scheme of th12 buildings
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q55/W27
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q48/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q49/W20

My opinion,
    TH12 Should get max Giga first.

From MAX TH11 went to TH12
    GT.1 +3K 300 dps (100dps for 1k ?)
    GT.2 +4K 350 dps (this is a little bad ...)
    GT.3 +5K 525 dps (looks good, 105dps per K)
    GT.4 +6K 600 dps (100dps per K ?)
    GT.5 +7K 800 dps + 1000dmg gb (110dps per K but extra BOMMMMB kill most units or GW should use his ability to against the bomb)
    GT.5 + EA3 (+15 dps) + 2IT6 (+110 dps) +8K

if you got GT.1 and stop upgrade it, that's not smart.
    if you got GT.1 and upgrade all point defense without GT, that's not smart.
    if you got GT.1 and no upgrade any defense and put CAMP, HEROES, troops first, that's bad, old style .5 route.
    if you got GT.5 and IT6/EA3, 260 CAMPS remains, focus hero upgrade on GW, you're pretty good understanding on current MMA.

I'm not so sure about the Giga Tesla being a low factor in matchmaking. I'm the top base in my clan currently, with 2 other warring TH12s and a mix of 11s thru 9s. We war 3 times a week. I'm the only 12 with GT4, the other 2 are still at GT1.

We always get matched to clans with an equal number of TH12s. We almost always get an enemy clan with one GT4 and 2 GT1s. Couple times we've seen an enemy with all GT2s. Of all wars since the update hit (about a month now, so like 12 wars), the GT level in total has been equal between clans virtually every time. There was maybe 1 or 2 exceptions, but even then it was close.

Could just be chance, but thats quite a few wars to pin it all on luck. Considering working on heroes a bit more before going to GT5. Sure it will be great for defending, but seems like I'm also going to need to be ready to take one out.

It will be interesting to see how Matchmaking treats varying progression rates of TH12.

From what I've seen so far in my own clan, the first rule of matchmaking seems to be, if we have a TH12 in our roster, then so will our opponents, regardless of the additional defensive or offensive progression available.
    Easy to say of course, as only gemmers will have progressed TH12 bases.
    It's certainly very valuable to read feedback on the subject, as time goes by..
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 48/43/17

Probably heavier than ea/it but it doesn't matter. As a th12 you shouldn't look at war weight and max everything as fast as possible. The tesla is the best defense at th12 to stop spam attacks.