Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giga tesla war weight

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    As a th12 you shouldn't look at war weight and max everything as fast as possible.
    Don't think I agree with that. If you don't have the offensive power to take out whatever you upgrade, adding it to your own base won't help, if matchmaking tries to give you an equal.

So I add GT5 and max Eagle, I slow down the #1 attacking my base, but can I take out enemy #1 with those same defenses? If not, what have I gained?

Not saying never add them, just trying to figure if there's a minimum offence it's best to have first.

If however going to GT5 doesn't add much weight, then there really is no reason to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1234 View Post
    If you don't have the offensive power to take out whatever you upgrade, adding it to your own base won't help, if matchmaking tries to give you an equal.
    Most players should have at least one max th12 army now. That's all you need.

So I add GT5 and max Eagle, I slow down the #1 attacking my base, but can I take out enemy #1 with those same defenses? If not, what have I gained?
    It's not that difficult to 3 star this if you have a th12 army and you don't even need 100% most of the time. You just have to be better than your mirror.

If however going to GT5 doesn't add much weight, then there really is no reason to wait.
    It probably does add a lot of weight. I haven't seen a base with a high giga tesla below a lower one.

th12 5 star, new tesla & sam lvl2, GB lvl 3, air bomb lvl 4, no other defences touched yet, i weight in at 117k.

5 raids till event over, the EA will be booked, will get a new number.
    Last edited by Warios; July 11th, 2018 at 12:42 AM.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    th12 5 star, new tesla & sam lvl2, GB lvl 3, air bomb lvl 4, no other defences touched yet, i weight in at 117k.

5 raids till event over, the EA will be booked, will get a new number.
    Gold storage weight, though, not actual war weight. I think the gold storage weight for max th12 is 120k? I have no idea what the actual war defensive weight is, though.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Gold storage weight, though, not actual war weight. I think the gold storage weight for max th12 is 120k? I have no idea what the actual war defensive weight is, though.
    I agree, old habits die hard, when thinking of stuff.
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.

Well gold storage weight did not change with the EA at lvl3
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ

Level 5 gigas still match with level 2-4s. I'd max it
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

I already have 3 gt5/it6/ea3 th12 and keeping 260 spaces. The matchmaking count gt5 lower , and camps more.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    As a th12 you shouldn't look at war weight and max everything as fast as possible.
    Don't think I agree with that. If you don't have the offensive power to take out whatever you upgrade, adding it to your own base won't help, if matchmaking tries to give you an equal.
    Remember that matchmaking attempts to give you an equivalent clan, not an equivalent mirror. It's common for a #1 to be slightly higher or lower than the opposing #1, with the difference made up elsewhere in the lineup.

Right now, there are lots of TH12 who have mostly TH11 defenses. There will always be some TH12 with mostly TH11 defenses but as time goes on, more and more TH12 will gain TH12 defenses, so as time goes on, the strength of the enemy #1 TH12 will tend to increase, regardless of how you upgrade your TH12 #1. You certainly don't want to neglect your offense, but I think a defense disadvantage at #1 would be worse than an offense disadvantage.

And, really, what constitutes an offense disadvantage at TH12? Heroes, basically. Camps are straightforward to get and troops can be compensated for with power potion. And heroes aren't competing (very much) with gold storages and defenses because they (mostly) use different resources.

On my TH12 I did camps before gold storage upgrades and so am only getting around to GT5 and eagle3 this week. On my second, if I decide to go to 12 instead of staying a perma 11, I am tempted to do them in the opposite order, storages first, in order to try a defense heavy approach. What might be interesting would be to go to TH12, wait on getting the siege workshop until I get GT4, and then buy the TH12 pack and use the gold to slingshot to GT5.

Quote Originally Posted by frainlll View Post
    I already have 3 gt5/it6/ea3 th12 and keeping 260 spaces. The matchmaking count gt5 lower , and camps more.
    How do you know?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.