Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Current MM - What's changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca00 View Post
    We’ve had a terrible time with matchmaking since the update hit. We’re a maxer clan and we’ve fared pretty well throughout the various mm changes, but this one....wow! We’ve lost more wars in the last three weeks than we have in the last year and it all comes down to the enemy always having at least one more TH12 than we do. We’ve lost 4/5 of our last wars by a single star or by percentage.

I’ve always found it curious that SC doesn’t place a substantial weight on the TH level itself. It seems that is the deciding factor in all of the wars we’ve had since the uodate hit.
    I checked out your roster and saw a few things that may be your issue. Looks like you have a couple unbalanced 11s and are using a couple this plus an out of place th9.

My theory is that if you run a th12 up top it's not a good idea to run low weight based such as 8s at the bottom.

After the update we even cut our th9s in order to keep a 3 th difference at most. The less disparity between the weights of your bases the better chance you get a good match.

I could be wrong but that's just what I believe and it works for my clan
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

Crab Claw
    I saw many good points comes from replies.
    Offense/Defense trade off again is for long search time complain issue.
    Recently match time issue complains was reduced,
    and Some special engineering bases will get more advantage from this trade-off, Especially in power potion engineering.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by frainlll View Post
    I saw many good points comes from replies.
    Offense/Defense trade off again is for long search time complain issue.
    Recently match time issue complains was reduced,
    and Some special engineering bases will get more advantage from this trade-off, Especially in power potion engineering.
    Yes our last opponent is power potion engineering, one more things.

I am starting to see roster engineering come back with this MM loosening criteria. Anybody seeing the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post

I am starting to see roster engineering come back with this MM loosening criteria. Anybody seeing the same thing?
    Yup we are, pretty sure the mm change as well as we dont really have any strong th11s or th10s at the moment are both really hurting us.

Crab Claw

roster engineering did not come back, at least it's required higher th level. not th3,th4 ...etc.
    I would say , how to gain the advantage from MMA:
    1. TH11, no GW, but EA. full defense and protect you are hardly to be 3* by th11. Once you reach BK/AQ 50, that's quite good ! or,
    2. TH11, no heroes, no heavy/splash defense, no offense , on the bottom of war map, yes ! as rush as you image. BUT the way is block by all buildings requirement upgrade policy. Save your mini account do nothing if you match above condition.
    3. Power Potion Engineering. It's most OverPower in current MMA. but it's not all lv1 troops with higher heroes. Selective troop lv1 is the best. if you have multiple PPE, that's means you have no limitation PP.

ALL th12s wars don't play any engineering idea. JUST do your heaviest defense asap to against your opposite.

roster engineering did not come back, at least it's required higher th level. not th3,th4 ...etc.
    I would say , how to gain the advantage from MMA:
    1. TH11, no GW, but EA. full defense and protect you are hardly to be 3* by th11. Once you reach BK/AQ 50, that's quite good ! or,
    2. TH11, no heroes, no heavy/splash defense, no offense , on the bottom of war map, yes ! as rush as you image. BUT the way is block by all buildings requirement upgrade policy. Save your mini account do nothing if you match above condition.
    3. Power Potion Engineering. It's most OverPower in current MMA. but it's not all lv1 troops with higher heroes. Selective troop lv1 is the best. if you have multiple PPE, that's means you have no limitation PP.

ALL th12s wars don't play any engineering idea. JUST do your heaviest defense asap to against your opposite.
    not sure i agree with this. are you suggesting a fully max defense th11 but no warden wouldn't match against another decently progressed th11?

i can't advocate that as being a wise move in base progression for someone because th11 isn't really able to defend against th11 anymore. the only way something like that would be of any use is if it only drew th10s.
    The Frosty Trinity

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    not sure i agree with this. are you suggesting a fully max defense th11 but no warden wouldn't match against another decently progressed th11?

i can't advocate that as being a wise move in base progression for someone because th11 isn't really able to defend against th11 anymore. the only way something like that would be of any use is if it only drew th10s.
    Yes TH11 wont be able to defend well against "good attackers with near max heroes", what frain do is reducing those kind of opponent

a near max def th11 defend really well against mid lvl heroes and bad attackers, and that what those bases will draw, as I said real engineers adapt, lol
    Last edited by samratulangi; July 15th, 2018 at 12:54 AM.

Yes TH11 wont be able to defend well against "good attackers with near max heroes", what frain do is reducing those kind of opponent

a near max def th11 defend really well against mid lvl heroes and bad attackers, and that what those bases will draw, as I said real engineers adapt, lol
    yeah but that defeats the purpose in my mind. now you have no warden, will possibly even fail max th10s and basically just be trading 2 star for 2 star with the opponent. what is the point
    The Frosty Trinity

Crab Claw
    yeah but that defeats the purpose in my mind. now you have no warden, will possibly even fail max th10s and basically just be trading 2 star for 2 star with the opponent. what is the point
    how the MM treat this account as ?
    How the MM treat one team with other anchors + noGW 11?

If you just eye on 1 account , it's no benefits here. On who team, MM will align both side th level but one side lacks of GW... MM will try to balance something

Millennial Club
    how the MM treat this account as ?
    How the MM treat one team with other anchors + noGW 11?

If you just eye on 1 account , it's no benefits here. On who team, MM will align both side th level but one side lacks of GW... MM will try to balance something

Exactly, mm is calculated base on clan wide roster, so usually it will cascade down everything with lower heroes, walls, of course bad attackers and bad design is byproduct of it, lol

Usually our top attackers is jobless, because the opponent has been cleaned by lower non gw bases, last war my 220 army space gw less attacker clean #2&#3 opponents rushed ea ring bases, this attacker don't even unlock bowler and witch
    Last edited by samratulangi; July 15th, 2018 at 04:01 AM.