Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Upgrade or Not to Upgrade That is my question :)

I keep going back and forth on this. I have a newish BH8 that needs to do two lab upgrades.

Way back when I was a TH7 or 8 someone told me "double upgrades suck." I think I was a 7 and it was about loons which I didn't need at TH7. :P But you know what, it still holds true, double upgrades suck. I'm looking at a BH8 with a level 6 lab. I don't want to upgrade it twice. haha I still am not sure I should put of the extra camp but I probably will because i don't want to do two of them at BH8.

It's not really two days. It more of a matter of how much elixir I have when I get to BH8.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I think Hammer Jam caused a lot of people to get much stronger. Especially along with the three times a day to raid during those events. I have 15 accounts and in one way it hurts me, trying to get to all of them is not easy. :P I have one BH8 with mostly maxed troops, mostly but not completely and the BM is around 15.
    Feel your pain here. Got 12 accounts I manage. 10 of them are BH8 and 2 have just gone to BH7 after maxing everything at BH6. The 10 BH8 accounts all have Cannon Carts at 16 and Minions/Drops/Barbs/Bombers/Giants at 14 or higher. All of them sit in the 3800 to 4400 cluster of trophies without any pushing. If you have got a good offense and are a half decent attacker you can hold your own around the 4000 mark even with weakish bases. Weakest base I have has around 70% level 6 30% level 5 defenses and a level 6 battle machine but still sits comfortably around 4000 trophies.
    Journey begun May 2017. Into my second year now.... Account 1 Account 2

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I keep going back and forth on this. I have a newish BH8 that needs to do two lab upgrades.
    The extra cannon cart at level 16 alone justifies upgrading your lab. Gives your attack a massive boost.
    Journey begun May 2017. Into my second year now.... Account 1 Account 2