Thread: Looking for mid-large derby active adult neighborhood

Looking for mid-large derby active adult neighborhood

Hello. I am a daily player with 2 farms, levels 108 and 80, seeking to place both farms in an established, active adult neighborhood with at least 15 players who all participate in the derbies. Of course, I know there are weeks some people will opt out but I want a NH where most members actively play and only opt out as needed when the situation dictates then hop right back in. I will have weeks like, too, when I travel. I am not very chatty and don't often converse but I am helpful, no drama and complete all maximum point tasks in derby generally including the extra diamond task unless we have no hope of placing in top 3 even with extra tasks.

Thanks.

Centennial Club
    Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. Every other week we play just for horseshoes which is a little laid back. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 25 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for♥

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there

Sent you a private message
    BBB & GG Leader (Blue Horse/Purple circle)
    Derby Dominator's (Don't forget the apostrophe)
    NH Tag #90LVU22V (Don't forget the #symbol)

Hi KC,
    We are the HD Addicts Army. We currently have 125 gold cups and on our way to 126th. We are a derby focused group. We are helpful, polite, no drama and self sufficient bunch. A couple are chatty and many aren't. Most of us just want to get thru derby and lock up gold cups and get back to real life. We have a few spots available for derby focus addicts. If you are willing to do 10 max 320/400, then come check us out. We love to win and we have fun winning together. Send me your tag and I will invite you.

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=KCSunshine;11785405]Hello. I am a daily player with 2 farms, levels 108 and 80, seeking to place both farms in an established, active adult neighborhood with at least 15 players who all participate in the derbies. Of course, I know there are weeks some people will opt out but I want a NH where most members actively play and only opt out as needed when the situation dictates then hop right back in. I will have weeks like, too, when I travel. I am not very chatty and don't often converse but I am helpful, no drama and complete all maximum point tasks in derby generally including the extra diamond task unless we have no hope of placing in top 3 even with extra tasks.

Thanks.[/QUOTE

We need the best of the best
    We NEED THE BEST of the BEST!!

💚💚 WE 💚 DERBY!💚💚
    🔥320/400 x 10 required🔥
    🌽NEED MEMBERS WHO PREP FOR DERBY AND WANT TO WIN🌽⏰MEMBERS WHO DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO FINISH(most always done by Friday.. Saturday for sure!⏰
    😁Need members with good attitudes!
    🔥🔥Very active hood 🔥🔥
    🌍We have members in US, Canada, UK, and South Africa!! 🌍
    🤗🙌🏼We don’t chat all the time and don’t mind it you do or If you don’t! If you need something, let us know. Atleast say thank you! 🙌🏼🤗
    💪🏼✊🏼We want seasoned players looking to win every week.. that’s the point of derby, right 💪🏼✊🏼
    *********Elder upon joining***********
    🚨🚨We currently have 14 members . We do all 320 task/400 special. Required level 68 and English speaking. Players range from level to 115-68. No rules other than completing all task @ 320/400, including the tenth. We all help each other and will help you as much as we can. We are laid back and pretty chill but love the derby. That’s what makes the game! 🚨🚨 you won’t regret it!!

Sent PM to you KC.
    JP 🌸 Co-Leader 🌼 Hoochie Honeys 🌸 #9909QULR

Check out our recruitment post here 🌿👀🌿
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...7804;🌸

Adults only!
    English speaking Championship team looking for fun active derby players! We are a chatty, helpful and motivated team looking for players who want to have fun and win. We are a top 3 team. We do 310+ for regular derbies and 320+ for special derbies. We ask that you complete at least 2 derbies per month. We complete 9 tasks a derby and 10th is optional. We are helpful and friendly ol farmers looking for new members to join. Level 50+ if you are interested please contact poster for more information! Say Jessica sent you! Happy Farming! Tag: 8Y9GRRLQ