Thread: Two questions about animals. :D

Two questions about animals. :D

Okay, so we had this discussion in work the other day. (during a meeting - getting to the real issues)

The usual question of:

1. What is your favourite animal (mine is an elephant - because they are just awesome lol)

The next question was a bit more difficult to answer.

2. What animal do you think the world could do without and why. - (I'm thinking jellyfish because they are gross, ruin the beach and what do they contribute to the world?)

So I put these questions to you my dear farmy brats.

Fave animal and the one animal the world could do without?
    CALLING ALL NEIGHBOURHOODS and FARMERS
    I am looking to collaborate and have a place we can chat instantly with other farmers:
    Join the discord! It's a place for all your farming needs!

https://discord.gg/XvgFe5G

Centennial Club
    Actually I think some jelly fish serve as food to certain species of turtles and other sea life...

But to answer your questions:

- fav animal - carnivorous plants...THEY EAT FLIES!! just kidding, actually cant decide between everything!

- animal the world could do without - none probably... if Nature exists as it is, it's because it's balanced, with every animal that today exists... but if I had to chose one... probs mosquitos, dunno...

Thks

Favourite animal: Itís a tie between African elephants and lions - for very different reasons.

Animal to do without: cockroaches! Even rats eat garbage. What do cockroaches do? Provide food for some unfortunate animal you say? If we get rid of the roaches, I pledge to feed the birds. Promise. And it would have to be all the roaches. We already know that last one would survive nuclear winter and its head being cut off.

haha BostonGirl, I will help you feed the birds once all the cockroaches are gone. Good choice. Mosquitos also, good choice.
    CALLING ALL NEIGHBOURHOODS and FARMERS
    I am looking to collaborate and have a place we can chat instantly with other farmers:
    Join the discord! It's a place for all your farming needs!

https://discord.gg/XvgFe5G