Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Happy Place Thread

The Happy Place Thread

I decided with all the unhappy threads about axes and updates we needed a Happiness Place. So feel free to post your happy hay day thoughts and experiences.

Mine are my gnomes & bikes & sandcastles. Silly i know, but is a silly game after all. Right now my gnomes are enjoying sun and fun before winter sets in.

I found 13 diamonds today, 6 jams in dd, 3 cakes and helped my neighbors as best as I could. Its a happy hay day at Bestas farm.

I hope you have a silly story or happy experience you would like to share.

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Most Level-Headed Member
    I upgraded my barn and silo simultaneously. (kids don't try this without parental supervision)

I could hear an echo in my barn after freeing 500+ spaces.

I visited a farm needing help with fish fillets. While debating whether I could spare any, I scrolled around the farm and opened a red tool box...5 diamonds!!! Needless to say I hurried right back to the boat and filled a "6 fillet" crate. What goes around in Hay Day comes around. Distributing random goodies always makes me feel good, and receiving random showers of fortune in return is the honey on the toast (if I ever get to the sandwich machine level...)

It was also a "lift" to read the thread Nick started in the "News" forum about the not-to-distant arrival of Halloween! Everyone is so excited!!

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

We won a Penny Farthing bike in the 35 gift card mystery box

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    I decided with all the unhappy threads about axes and updates we needed a Happiness Place. So feel free to post your happy hay day thoughts and experiences.

Mine are my gnomes & bikes & sandcastles. Silly i know, but is a silly game after all. Right now my gnomes are enjoying sun and fun before winter sets in.

I found 13 diamonds today, 6 jams in dd, 3 cakes and helped my neighbors as best as I could. Its a happy hay day at Bestas farm.

I hope you have a silly story or happy experience you would like to share.
    Quote Originally Posted by PerkyCox View Post
    We won a Penny Farthing bike in the 35 gift card mystery box
    well done Besta for starting this thread😀😀 and congrats on the penny farthing Perky👏👏🎉🌞🎈🎈
    I was the happy recipient of help from Besta😀😀 and I also found 8 diamonds in a mystery box in my town and another 5 on the farm💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎😀😀😀
    also, with. Boat wanting pumpkin pies due, When I went onto my farm the event had started so sent the boat away and used my pumpkin pies for that. 10 axes😀😀😀😀😀

Farm Level 175. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

My happy today thing

Happiness today is knowing i will have enough iron fencing to make "gnome jail" when they go crazy and try to drive the tractor in the river again. Last summer they all took turns being in jail. Once for smoking behind the barn and another for eating the coffee beans which led to the tractor incident. So farm life is good at Bestas today.

Perky the bike looks outstanding!
    Gymgirl you are always most welcome. Anytime.
    Mini, a perfect example of paying it forward! Great job.
    Holidae that is a wonderful feeling getting both barn and silo done. Its almost like doing the barn twice because you free up so much space.

Well done everyone. I love this!! ❤️😀❤️

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

I had a nice little supply of pumpkin pies and soup when the event started, so donated them and got 10 much-needed axes. I immediately filled up my pie oven and when I checked on it later, saw that I stupidly queued up carrot pies! *face palm moment* The good news - I only have 3 slots open on that machine...

The ghost was on the lake pretty much at the start of the event and he left me with a pickaxe.

Besta, what a handful your gnomes are! Do you think part of the reason they practically drove your tractor into the river is because it is hard for them to see over the steering wheel AND be able to reach the peddles at the same time? Maybe the next time they want to get into the coffee beans you should put out lots of corn for them to shuck...not as fun as driving the tractor, but a lot less dangerous.

Perky, congrats on your PF...oh wait, where is it? No, I didn't take it, I swear! Well, yes I want one, but I would never steal from a friend! OK, fine...I borrowed it! I'll bring it back...*sniff, sniff*

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Wonderful idea Besta!!! I, too, am tired of the repeated complaints and jusy don't come here as often anymore.

My happy today, curious enough, was a diamond offer from SC. Usually they are the large ones that cost $70 on sale and I can't do those. Today one came for $4/180 diamonds and I snapped it up. Now I can get decorations! Will probably same most for Christmas as that is my favorite.

i enjoy this game so much and often feel bad that I don't give anything to the people who do such a wonderful job maintaining it. $4 isn't much, but makes me feel happy today.

Congrats to to all who had something wonderful today, and thanks for the positive!
    GC: momx15. Level 84, Town level 18. Playing HayDay since 2013, just not in a hurry.
    Welcome new friends. My farm is Semper Feist Farms.

We are very happy today because:

Both my daughter and I got the 57% off diamond offer so now she has diamonds to buy slots in her machines

WITH HELP FROM OUR AWESOME NEIGHBOR JESS we have finished her pie event

We have earned decorations worth 160 diamonds FOR FREE during this event

She got the creepy coffin decor and 3 diamonds from the ghost and I got a bolt and a plank yay

We have been able to give pumpkin pies away in memory of our dear Woozle over in the pie gifting thread

...and it's not far after noon here
    Last edited by PerkyCox; October 25th, 2014 at 06:54 PM.

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

Quote Originally Posted by PerkyCox View Post
    We are very happy today because:

Both my daughter and I got the 57% off diamond offer so now she has diamonds to buy slots in her machines

WITH HELP FROM OUR AWESOME NEIGHBOR JESS we have finished her pie event

We have earned decorations worth 160 diamonds FOR FREE during this event

She got the creepy coffin decor and 3 diamonds from the ghost and I got a bolt and a plank yay

We have been able to give pumpkin pies away in memory of our dear Woozle over in the pie gifting thread

...and it's not far after noon here
    Awe, thanks perky. It made me happy to be able to help the peach out. I also got the same diamond offer too and snapped it up quickly .

Another thing that makes me happy is Besta usually always has goat feed for sale when I need it (I usually don't make it).
    Proud Member of HDAA (HayDay Addicts Anonymous) working on my addiction, 1 wheat field at a time
    Please PM for Farm ID
    Level: 144 | Town Level: 39
    |Achievements:143/144| Wheating since March 15, 2013