Thread: Looking for clans for a small casual war league | No set rosters | No Dips

Looking for clans for a small casual war league | No set rosters | No Dips

Hello everyone,

Me and a few others are setting up a war league. This league is for more casual clans (who still take war seriously) to experience some more fun and competitive wars, instead of the mismatched or boring wars that random matchmaking often gives where the enemy clan doesn't even attack or have well designed bases.

Details about the league:

- NO SET ROSTERS (Meaning you don't have to choose a specific group of your members that will be the only ones participating the whole season, your lineup can change. This makes it much more flexible for clans)

- NO DIPS (Meaning you can only attack your townhall level or higher, a th10 can't drop down and hit a th9 for example. This allows for more exciting and competitive wars)

- Each clan in the league's breakdown will consist of TH8 - TH11

- Because of the update and the meta changes especially hitting competition at TH9, TH9 has become very easy to just roll over with witches. For that reason, NO WITCHES WILL BE ALLOWED AT TH9. We want to see exciting and well thought out attacks, not face rolling!

If you are at all interested or want to know more, contact me on discord or add me in game and toss me an invite!

Discord: SnorlaxAttax#7127
    In-Game: SnorlaxAttax (#YC8OY982)

hi we are interested but can we do 5vs5

my IGN is P1...I have sent you friend request... accept so I can invite...and I wanna know about it more..

Nice concept. Our clan could be interested. I'm sending you a friend request in game. My in game name is "James drone 123".
    Awaiting a healthy response! ☺

I haven't received friend req from you P1. Remember to add me asap if you're interested before all slots are taken.
    Last edited by SnorlaxAttax; July 10th, 2018 at 11:26 PM.

Still have 3 slots open for clans!

can we talk in WhatsApp or Instagram
    Last edited by Wisbech; July 12th, 2018 at 05:23 AM.