Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TH 11 priorities

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    Ops already said hes getting out gunned at the top of the war map, which is unsurprising if hes rocking two max th10s, which either way you do it, either adding defensive or offensive weight will pull harder opponents. Adding defesnsive weight in my eyes would make the problem worse, more likely to pull bases that could 3 star him which he cant 3 star. If you go the offensive route atleast now hes given himself an edge to fight back, either clearing the enemys th10s if they werent already doing so, or putting in a solid attack on whatever he pulls in the number 1 spot, most likely an early to mid th11.
    I agree, he stuck between a rock and a hard place, same as we are. I also feel his problem is same as ours, in that he is carrying a lot of bases that are maxed at lower than top hall, which I don't think is a good place. Can beat up own hall, but the likelihood is that lower builds of next hall can be prevalent, which doesn't need much upgrade to cause trouble.
    But running with only 2 top bases, and another couple playing catch up, then in my opinion, his anchor(s) need to be just that, in that their main job is to try and prevent the opposition from maxing out, hence the defensive mindset on my part. I can agree that an attempt to outgun them can be undertaken, but a defensive play is more my choice.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    Ops already said hes getting out gunned at the top of the war map, which is unsurprising if hes rocking two max th10s, which either way you do it, either adding defensive or offensive weight will pull harder opponents. Adding defesnsive weight in my eyes would make the problem worse, more likely to pull bases that could 3 star him which he cant 3 star. If you go the offensive route atleast now hes given himself an edge to fight back, either clearing the enemys th10s if they werent already doing so, or putting in a solid attack on whatever he pulls in the number 1 spot, most likely an early to mid th11.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I agree, he stuck between a rock and a hard place, same as we are. I also feel his problem is same as ours, in that he is carrying a lot of bases that are maxed at lower than top hall, which I don't think is a good place. Can beat up own hall, but the likelihood is that lower builds of next hall can be prevalent, which doesn't need much upgrade to cause trouble.
    But running with only 2 top bases, and another couple playing catch up, then in my opinion, his anchor(s) need to be just that, in that their main job is to try and prevent the opposition from maxing out, hence the defensive mindset on my part. I can agree that an attempt to outgun them can be undertaken, but a defensive play is more my choice.
    U will be very surprised to see at that weight bracket playing defensive maybe have a better success chance, with usual opponents is not that skillfull to pull a 3*, like Josh said