Thread: Sniper tower speedup not working?

Sniper tower speedup not working?

Ran some tests on the sniper. It appears to be firing at the same rate as normal, despite a supposed 75% speed up from tribe boosts.

Same here, seems the boost went to blackguard and mercinary sniper towers, which really helps when trying to attack someone! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by R0cketryan View Post
    Same here, seems the boost went to blackguard and mercinary sniper towers, which really helps when trying to attack someone! Lol
    Looks like someone needs to instruct Supercell about the concept of "good playtesting".

Ok. So my experiment is pretty simple. How long does it take to kill 5 medics with one sniper. Tested it was between 39 and 42 seconds for my unboosted base. Tribe boosted did it between 35 and 38 seconds. Faster? Only due to a slightly better Building Damage masterpiece. 75% faster? Not even close. Yet another broken tribe boost.
    Last edited by daze62; July 10th, 2018 at 01:07 PM. Reason: corrected info

Doesn't work for me either.
    Will this be fixed?

The tribal boost is visually applied incorrectly, but does appear to actually be working in game.
    See my test results here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...age-per-second

Appears that is works fine for normal defending, but not for challenges. I'm told tribe boosts often don't work in challenges.