Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More BM AI Stupidity....literally missed 5 strikes

Quote Originally Posted by zxparesh3 View Post
    BB surely has some AI glitches. Various troops behave strangely some times. It'll require continues improvement to make it close to perfect. Making it perfect at one shot is not possible. Hope they are aware of such behaviors and working on it.
    I laughed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ledzilla33 View Post
    As Ive heard this many many times I actually believe that bm has literally the same ai as barb king. Seems like it is just way easier to trick ai in bb.
    I've never seen barb king wander past a building or walk all the way around a long wall segment to hit a building when there is another building literally 3 tiles away. So I don't think this is true. I've seen heroes, and other troops, do weird stuff in main game chasing skellies or CC troops, but the BM does it randomly with no apparent logic. It's like it randomly picks a building to attack next within an X square radius and doesn't take into account walls when making that decision. But every X seconds it reevaluates that decisionsnd can change it's mind 1/2 way there, causing all sorts of weird behavior.

The valks in the main game seem to have a similar AI glitch where they will favor a pair of buildings further away, even behind walls, over a single defense that is pounding on them just a few squates away.
    Last edited by Dan203; July 19th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.

^^ not jus me that noticed that with valks. BM logic is a gamble, good or bad depending on which way the pixels blows in battle..

Quote Originally Posted by Iiderc View Post
    It's definitely embarrassing that they refuse to even address the fact that the AI is so terrible.

Have to love my lvl25 hero will walk past 4-5 buildings, walk around walls and get destroyed for apparently no reason.

It's not like they haven't had time to fix it, or haven't had thousands of complaints about it.

Yeah, BM just walk pretending he is invencible until he dies. In many cases he prefers attacking a wall than attacking a building 3 tiles far, other times as you say he walk around walls and pass through several building until he decides to attack and it happens that he choose to attack the crusher.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonRock22 View Post
    Yeah, BM just walk pretending he is invencible until he dies. In many cases he prefers attacking a wall than attacking a building 3 tiles far, other times as you say he walk around walls and pass through several building until he decides to attack and it happens that he choose to attack the crusher.
    Yep seen this many, many, times. His AI is total garbage. It doesn't seem to take walls into account at all when choosing a building to attack. And after the choice is made the path he takes to get to the choosen building is random too. He might pound on a wall, he might walk around a 20 piece wall segment passing 5 other buildings along the way.

I wish they could just take the AI from the barb king and apply it to him. That would be a massive improvement.