Thread: Using the same base design on multiple accounts in war

Using the same base design on multiple accounts in war

Our current war opponent in a 10v10 war used essentially the same design with very minor variations for bases 1 - 7. 1 th12, rest th 10. Is there any circumstance you can think of that this would be a good idea? It felt like our first two attacks were scouts then we cracked the key and ran rampant.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Our current war opponent in a 10v10 war used essentially the same design with very minor variations for bases 1 - 7. 1 th12, rest th 10. Is there any circumstance you can think of that this would be a good idea? It felt like our first two attacks were scouts then we cracked the key and ran rampant.
    We faced a clan a while back with a similar thing Piper.
    Their 1-5, 6,7 and 9 all had identical bases.
    We noticed it was weak to a sui Lalo and proceeded to carpark 8 TH11's and 12's with fresh hits.
    We built the base ourselves to see what it actually defended and it was very good against bowitch.

So I guess if they faced one of the long list of clans who spam bowitch every attack, having 8 bases that defend every time would be a very good strategy. That is the only "tactical reason" I can think of.
    Either that or they are just plain lazy!
    Skrivo
    TH12
    Leader of war clan's vVv & sPu

um not sure why this requires a thread. of course its a terrible idea and i'm glad you crushed them
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 23 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    A Frosty Blaze - TH13 - K65/Q70/W50/RC20

Anyone looking to be a part of a friendly and competitive war clan environment please check out our discord at invite vPXaJRx

On a similar note when I was running 5v5 TH5 wars by myself I always left the clan open. One war I had one of the opponents joined my clan and then left a while later. When I saw that someone from their clan joined and left I immediately changed my war bases and closed the clan, but when the war started I noticed that each of the opposing bases had copied my original war bases down to the traps. War ended in a tie, and I have no idea what they were trying to do. Maybe make fun of me for leaving the clan open?