Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Post needs to be approved by a mod

Post needs to be approved by a mod

I just made a post asking if it was time for me to add infernos and it says that a mod needs to approve it. Can someone please help me out with that?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by auburn2eugene View Post
    I just made a post asking if it was time for me to add infernos and it says that a mod needs to approve it. Can someone please help me out with that?
    I've approved the thread for you.

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I've approved the thread for you.
    Thank you very much! It is truly appreciated.

What causes threads to have to be approved?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueJynErso View Post
    What causes threads to have to be approved?
    Posts can be automatically moderated, which means that they need approval by a Moderator. It tends to happen for newer forum members, or those with a low post count who have had a break from the forum.

It's a part of the process that helps keep spam at bay; a lot of that is automatically moderated, so it is not visible to forum members, although Mods can see it.

Unfortunately Mods don't get an automatic notification of moderated items, so they may not be dealt with swiftly. If you have a post that remains awaiting approval you can always let a Mod know by sending a private message.

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...