Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is wrong and should be fixed (inferno weights)

This is wrong and should be fixed (inferno weights)

Did I dream that infernos were going to be weighed less? Iím sure I read that From Darian recently

but no! Our current war illustrates this isnít the case.

Our enemy number 4 is a Th10 with max Th9 defenses plus max infernos and max xbows
    Our enemy number 6 is a TH11 with max Th11 defenses except the big ones, no infernos, no eagle (what I think is commonly called a 9.11)

our Th10s can take down number 4 with not too much bother but they will really struggle on number 6.

it doesnít seem right to me, or am I missing something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzie View Post
    Did I dream that infernos were going to be weighed less? I’m sure I read that From Darian recently

but no! Our current war illustrates this isn’t the case.

Our enemy number 4 is a Th10 with max Th9 defenses plus max infernos and max xbows
    Our enemy number 6 is a TH11 with max Th11 defenses except the big ones, no infernos, no eagle (what I think is commonly called a 9.11)

our Th10s can take down number 4 with not too much bother but they will really struggle on number 6.

it doesn’t seem right to me, or am I missing something ?
    Why do you assume the inferno weights weren’t reduced? Based on my experience lately the infernos and eagles now weigh less.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.

What you're probably missing is this: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ive-war-weight

(It's only speculation, but I've not looked at gold weights at all since before xmas)
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    What you're probably missing is this: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ive-war-weight

(It's only speculation, but I've not looked at gold weights at all since before xmas)
    you didn’t read either! I didn’t mention gold weights, and yes I’ve seen that thread, I’m merely stating the position of the bases and come to the conclusion that infernos are still very heavy . Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Why do you assume the inferno weights weren’t reduced? Based on my experience lately the infernos and eagles now weigh less.
    I assumed because of what I wrote in the thread. Base 4 is a mid Th10 with max infernos, achievable to 3 star by a TH10 player. Base 6 (2 down) is a 9.11 , not easily 3 starred by a Th10.

Pro Member
    Why do you care? Why the focus on one defense and how it impacts war? Why not just do war without the spreadsheet?

Quote Originally Posted by Prutser View Post
    Why do you care? Why the focus on one defense and how it impacts war? Why not just do war without the spreadsheet?
    He probably cares cause he is interested in generating fair match-ups. I know that's why I care. I'm not out to generate an advantage I just want a fair war where the match-up is as even as possible.
    Clan Name: DV II, Clan Tag: #LUL2P9RG.
    Clan Details: Adult, English speaking, International Level 11 War Clan (3x weekly).
    Recruitment Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...games-LUL2P9RG

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzie View Post
    you didn’t read either! I didn’t mention gold weights, and yes I’ve seen that thread, I’m merely stating the position of the bases and come to the conclusion that infernos are still very heavy . Sigh
    But the bases are ranked according to descending gold weight. As soon as you mention map position you are talking about gold weights
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Forum Veteran
    Current 10v10 war. Us 1 th12, 6 th10, 3 th9. Them 1 th12, 7 th10, 2 th9. Th12s even. Th10s. 3 of ours have max infernos. Other 3 none. Them. 6 have max infernos. One has 1 max one l1. They don't seem to have as heavy a weight as they did in the past. Probably countered by our heavy heroes, walls, etc. Btw, we're up 29 to 27 with an hour to go and them having a mid th10 needing to 3 star two near max 10s to have a chance.

i think they are slightly lower than before. i wouldn't get too worked up over one 9.11. what did the rest of the war look like op?
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q55/W27
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q48/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q49/W20