Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TV series

I have enjoyed The Crown as well
    Another series I have discovered is Signed Sealed Delivered. I stumbled on it by accident. Itís a series of movies in which 4 very quirky postal workers in the dead letter office solve the mystery of delivering the letter to the appropriate recipient. I have enjoyed them so much! They stopped making them when the pandemic came in, but supposedly they will resume. I truly hope so. Watching each mystery unfold has been great entertainment with comic relief as these quirky characters blend so beautifully!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

More tv suggestions.... all on Netflix...

Lucifer
    Schitt's Creek
    ....If you're ok with subtitles...
    Call My Agent (French)
    Million Yen Women (Japanese)
    ....Lots of K-dramas.....such as...
    Let's Eat
    Oh my Ghost
    My Holo Love
    Because this is my First Life
    Romance is a Bonus Book
    Last edited by Eyelashes; March 27th, 2021 at 09:08 AM.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    I recently discovered "Home Sweet Tokyo" on NHK World Japan. It's a delightful way to learn about the Japanese culture from a foreigner's eyes. Since I'm watching Season 4, I'll watch the previous seasons on demand from the NHK website. BTW, it provided the following description about the show.

"When his Japanese mother-in-law passes away, Englishman Bryan Jenkins moves to Tokyo with his family to live with his father-in-law.

With his wife heading out to work in the city, he must come to grips with being a homemaker in Japan! There are still plenty of fresh surprises in store for him whether it be learning the basics of the Japanese language to the uniqueness of Valentine's Day in this country... and even the supernatural myths from the Japanese horror scene!

Full of laughter and love – and plenty of cultural misunderstandings, witness life in Tokyo through the eyes of a foreigner who just wants to keep his family safe and happy."

https://www.nhk.or.jp/homesweettokyo/index2.html

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    March 28, 2021
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 28th, 2021 at 08:28 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI