Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New HERO POWER POTION!

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    No problem with me as long as it's not usable during the wars. 🙃
    Last edited by MasterEdy; July 8th, 2018 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    No problem with me as long as it's not usable during the wars. ��
    Perfect compromise Edy.

Its a resounding NO from me as well.
    Oh my word, whatever next? The coveted "win" button?
    Skrivo
    TH12
    Leader of war clan's vVv & sPu

uhhh no...
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 23 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    A Frosty Blaze - TH13 - K65/Q70/W50/RC20

Anyone looking to be a part of a friendly and competitive war clan environment please check out our discord at invite vPXaJRx

Level 20 heroes is pretty low for a TH9... Oh wait...

Why would you upgrade to TH12 if you war(assuming you war or why would you care), with level 20 heroes. I have higher level heroes on my th9 mini account and I never even attack with it. Time to start grinding.
    Last edited by Micker99; July 9th, 2018 at 01:58 AM.

Banned
    His idea makes sense, why keep on bashing him? Just adjust the appearance so this potion cannot be used right and left. Maybe give one pot every three months or something with a limit of 1 in inventory.

Gee, some people really love to bash anything that stroke their ego.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by tardor View Post
    His idea makes sense, why keep on bashing him? Just adjust the appearance so this potion cannot be used right and left. Maybe give one pot every three months or something with a limit of 1 in inventory.

And you're bashing the bashers..

The reason people reject the idea completely is because of the massive change it'd be for a game:

You've got max level heroes for war which you acquired by grinding countless of hours of dedication and farming over months (or even years for someone).
    But so does Timmy over there who got one potion from the clan games...

See the point here?

Forum Elder

Let me suggest as respectfully as i can that no, his idea does not make sense. Many have worked very hard to upgrade their heros so that they can reap the rewards of their labour and the suggestion that is put forward says in essense “ don’t waste your time with all your silly upgrading just use the potion and you will get the unearned easily”. Following the same logic, you could say this as well “ dont bother with developing any skill whatsoever, it is highly overrated, just use the easy WIN button”. Sometimes, you actually have to earn things in life, we can’t always get a participation medal.

Centennial Club
    I am not a fan of the current power potion itself. So, I cannot agree with the idea of having another potion that maxes heroes.

What I would actually like is a potion that makes an upgrading hero available for 1 hour during wars. May be like a ‘hero upgrade pause’ potion.

Quote Originally Posted by freezerclasher View Post
    I am not a fan of the current power potion itself. So, I cannot agree with the idea of having another potion that maxes heroes.

What I would actually like is a potion that makes an upgrading hero available for 1 hour during wars. May be like a ‘hero upgrade pause’ potion.
    I agree with you

I feel like only someone who hasn’t put in the effort to have high level heroes would think this idea makes sense.