Thread: Buying instant training for diamonds

Buying instant training for diamonds

I think it would be nice if we could buy Instant training for a set time with diamonds lets say a week for 1000 diamonds or 3 days for 500 not everyone can afford or are willing to pay 10.

Quote Originally Posted by starlord77 View Post
    I think it would be nice if we could buy Instant training for a set time with diamonds lets say a week for 1000 diamonds or 3 days for 500 not everyone can afford or are willing to pay 10.
    From a business standpoint the reason it costs real money and not diamonds is because diamonds are so easily obtainable for free in the game. OP reward, daily reward, submarine dives, VP supply chest, treasure chests on your map, and defending your base provide so many diamonds that you could easily get endless reserves for free.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    Boom Beach - maxed
    Clash of Clans | TH10 | Level 133 |
    Clash Royale | Arena 11 | 86/86 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    From a business standpoint the reason it costs real money and not diamonds is because diamonds are so easily obtainable for free in the game. OP reward, daily reward, submarine dives, VP supply chest, treasure chests on your map, and defending your base provide so many diamonds that you could easily get endless reserves for free.
    True but with it only lasting 3 days and 7 days no-one can sustain that for long , it would give players a taster and might actually end up selling more Instant training in the long term while those that are still unwilling to buy will have to tactically decide when to spend the diamonds

True but with it only lasting 3 days and 7 days no-one can sustain that for long , it would give players a taster and might actually end up selling more Instant training in the long term while those that are still unwilling to buy will have to tactically decide when to spend the diamonds
    True, could not be sustainable 24x7 ad infitum, but at the suggested "500 for 3 days rate" could easily be monthly crab sustainable for years, if not forever. A 25 man TF doing Sour Grapes can earn 20 diamonds from that alone. With daily operations, chest, dives, etc. one can easily produce 500 diamonds per month, each and every month.

So to the point Phoenix made, I would think, if they did offer it, it would have to be a much higher price than those suggested.

Now, to throw the proverbial "monkey wrench into the works"... If they allowed for it, I do not believe they can do it via a subscription. In the past I have posted references to the Apple and Google Play vendor agreement, something Supercell is contractually obligated to. I don't claim to be an attorney, but my understanding from those agreeements are:
    1) Any and all subscriptions must be processed through Apple/Google. It is they you pay, not Supercell (Apple and Google want to make money off the apps they serve by taking their processing fee cut).
    2) The available subscription durations ars set by them (monthly or yearly). There is no "daily" nor "weekly" options.
    3) The vendor can offer a one time free trial subscription. But that is it, once that trial period is over, Google and Apple are not going to accept "virtual diamonds" as payment.

So if they did offer such a thing, and I believe they could, it would have to be by some in game mechanism besides subscriptions. It is not a simple answer of "let us use non cash payment such as diamonds for an x day subscription". Do not think they can even consider that one. They would have to create a whole new strictly in game code and mechanism to allow for that, not simply "make a quick change to what the game already has in place today".

See my response and link provided within https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...using-Diamonds. The Apple and Google vendor agreements are publically accessable.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 03:50 AM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Well they "kinda" do....just use those diamonds to instant your troops....
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Task Force: Valkyrie Will
    http://youtube.com/ValkyrieWill

Quote Originally Posted by Charle1Delta View Post
    Well they "kinda" do....just use those diamonds to instant your troops....
    500 diamonds will cover 2-3 reloads.

@Rowman the 500/1000 diamonds was just a rough figure as an example , as for the rest of your comment i get your point

I have played the last four MegaCrabs without ER, using free diamonds accumulated in game to pay for troop reloads.
    I am able to get enough diamonds in a month to allow for reaching the Gold trophy.

A teammate of mine got to Diamond, using 3500 diamonds.

It sounds like you are asking for essentially the Troopmania to return? I doubt Supercell would do that now, as ER is their only real way to make money now.