Thread: What to do if your ice cream is mid air, falling from the cone....Life hack

Lightbulb What to do if your ice cream is mid air, falling from the cone....Life hack

This happened to me only recently.... it was so warm outside, like 29 degrees and my ice cream was melting a bit and it became unstable and fell.... but I came up with an UNBELIEVABLE LIFE HACK!

While the Ice cream is falling, before it hits the ground (you must time it perfectly or you might fail miserably) Catch it with your hand and smush it back in to your cone and continue licking!
    ���������������
    Thanks for reading my life hack.... comment below if you think it might work...

also if your a big hay day fan and you give your all in derby... Come join my hood: #8GGJJUOO
    Last edited by TheGoldenChickenHayDay; July 8th, 2018 at 08:32 AM.

Well, with all this fab weather we are having here in Cork, I am eating all the ice-cream whenever possible. I must try this life hack next time I drop it lol
    https://discord.gg/XvgFe5G Join the Discord to collaborate with helpful farmers and neighbourhood
    Everyone is welcome and we will be more than happy to have you!

Cool! Are you from Cork too!!?

Indeed I am. Even in Hay Day the world is small it seems
    https://discord.gg/XvgFe5G Join the Discord to collaborate with helpful farmers and neighbourhood
    Everyone is welcome and we will be more than happy to have you!