Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BuilderHall 9 is Coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I haven't really thought it through.
    But I think on defenses I'm down to Mega Tesla 8 (1 day left for L7), Guard post and 2 fire crackers - so like 16 days?

For troops Minion 16, Baby 15/16, SP 12-16 (3 days left on 11) so 30, 35 days maybe? IDK that doesn't seem like a long time.
    Don't forget your boosts! If you get 3 done in a day, that's 4 hours per day chopped off too. You can knock one sixth off those times.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Don't forget your boosts! If you get 3 done in a day, that's 4 hours per day chopped off too. You can knock one sixth off those times.
    Not the costs though.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I haven't really thought it through.
    But I think on defenses I'm down to Mega Tesla 8 (1 day left for L7), Guard post and 2 fire crackers - so like 16 days?

For troops Minion 16, Baby 15/16, SP 12-16 (3 days left on 11) so 30, 35 days maybe? IDK that doesn't seem like a long time.
    That's 46 days (including the 3 days on 11). Obviously you'll trim a bit off with boosts but you might need an extra day occasionally for loot so 46 days is probably right.

I'm in basically the same boat. I have maybe 2 months of upgrades left, then it'll just be walls. And even those are all level 6. I can't see it taking me until next year to finish. So unless they introduce a minor update with some new defense/troop levels I think a lot of us are going to be sitting maxed out waiting for BH9.
    Last edited by Dan203; July 20th, 2018 at 12:54 AM.