Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BuilderHall 9 is Coming?

They should probably fix all the problems with the AI before they go to BH9...that should be the least of their concern. Let's see if common sense prevails at Supercell

Please no BH 9!
    So much work must be done on this 2nd village.
    Make the AI a little bit more intelligent first.

Not anytime soon. Probably end of year or next year, not before that for sure!

PS: forgot to mention #BurnTheBoat
    Last edited by zxparesh3; July 12th, 2018 at 10:53 AM.
    /peace\

TH12***** | Exp 207 | Royals 50-60-27 | War Stars 1664 | BB8 | BM 25
    Profile: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...QC922Q/profile

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBkk View Post
    Please no BH 9!
    So much work must be done on this 2nd village.
    Totally agree, especially that these walls are taken ages in BH8. I'd like to be able to enjoy some time just playing without having to farm.
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Forum Hero
    I'd like to see them fix the clouds on main base before new BB content.

That said I suspect builder hall L9 will be out sooner than some expect as many F2P are very near to maxing out BH8 content except for wall. I know I only have a couple weeks left before I'm down to nothing but walls.
    I'm down to 6 defensive upgrades left and 10 troop upgrades left in the lab.

I hope it's not for at least a few months. I want to be maxed on defenses and at least work on getting some walls up before the next base comes out.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    I'd like to see them fix the clouds on main base before new BB content.

That said I suspect builder hall L9 will be out sooner than some expect as many F2P are very near to maxing out BH8 content except for wall. I know I only have a couple weeks left before I'm down to nothing but walls.
    I'm down to 6 defensive upgrades left and 10 troop upgrades left in the lab.
    That's hardly a couple of weeks. I have 7 buildings (2 tesla, 2 AD, 1 archer tower, 1 cannon, guard post), 2 giant bombs, and 4 push traps to go. Admittedly I have 2.5 days left on the archer tower that is currently upgrading. For elix I have 6 levels of PEKKA and 5 levels of the Battle Machine. It is the elix as always that will take longer (if you remove the walls from the equation). 10 troop upgrades is probably at least 50 days for you, right?

I'm F2P player and I've only megamines, push traps, mortar and troop hut left (and of course WALLS, so expensive!). As for troops, only pekka left for 7 levels to go. I just do regular 3 attacks, even I take break for 1-2 days some time, still I'm just few week behind maxing the BH8. I hope they don't bring BH9, as it'll give time to all players to work on walls, otherwise the story will repeat. Move to BH9 without upgrading walls!
    /peace\

TH12***** | Exp 207 | Royals 50-60-27 | War Stars 1664 | BB8 | BM 25
    Profile: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...QC922Q/profile

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgson View Post
    That's hardly a couple of weeks. I have 7 buildings (2 tesla, 2 AD, 1 archer tower, 1 cannon, guard post), 2 giant bombs, and 4 push traps to go. Admittedly I have 2.5 days left on the archer tower that is currently upgrading. For elix I have 6 levels of PEKKA and 5 levels of the Battle Machine. It is the elix as always that will take longer (if you remove the walls from the equation). 10 troop upgrades is probably at least 50 days for you, right?
    I haven't really thought it through.
    But I think on defenses I'm down to Mega Tesla 8 (1 day left for L7), Guard post and 2 fire crackers - so like 16 days?

For troops Minion 16, Baby 15/16, SP 12-16 (3 days left on 11) so 30, 35 days maybe? IDK that doesn't seem like a long time.

Forum Veteran
    We won't see 9 until Christmas at the soonest. SC doesn't exactly pump out updates quickly, and Darian stated there wasn't any work done, at all, when TH12 was released on anything beyond 8.

And I dont think they'll just work on 9, while working on 9. I think everyone even casually playing will be fully maxed even walls by the time we get 9. My F2P base has 1 tesla, 3 archer towers, 3 cannons and the guard post left. BM is 23 and have 5 lab upgrades left besides the Pekka who is at 11. And i just dumped gold into walls because i was full on loot lol.