Thread: Statue storage - increase # allowed

Fresh Spawn

Statue storage - increase # allowed

Increase the number of statues that can be stored in the storage building. These additional slots for statues can be setup for purchase with any in game resource that supercell deems appropriate, but I suggest 250 diamonds each. And a total of 7 unlock-able slots... when added to the already existing 5 slots, this would make a total of 12 slots avaulable.

Reason for this suggestion: I would like the ability to try out other state boost strategies, but I'd be required to replace all my great green statues. Currently I have a few great statues in storage, but I can't save enough medium status in there to try other strategies without consuming those great statues.

Concerns: I see there is a suggestion in the "not being considered" section of the forum that asks for the ability to trade statues back into storage. The reason against that idea makes perfect sense (it would allow players to put up defensive statues when signing out therefore making attacking harder / discourage attacking - which is the opposite of what boom beach is about). I'm not asking for this. I think allowing more slots would let players experiment with different strategies more easily/fluently.... while not messing up the game mechanics.

Cost for slots: I'd suggest 250-500 diamonds per slot. Or maybe just increase the building level max and require lots of resources to upgrade building for more slots. Just some ideas.

Ive discussed this with several gamers and we'd all be willing to spend the diamonds to unlock the slots. I personally would buy some more diamonds to do the unlocks. But that's just me.

Anyone have input on this idea/suggestion. I'd like to hear supercells opinion on this so we need to discuss it to bring attention to it.

Fresh Spawn
    I'm my talks with other players, we think the best way to implement more slots would be to allow building upgrade for 3 of the slots, and to allow 4 additional slots to be unlocked for 250-500 diamonds each.