Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hereby summong superstormg

Forum Champion

I hereby summong superstormg

Rather short summonging, your clans closed so cant join to ask, but are we not doing CWSF wars anymore? a few of us got together to run some very basic matchmaker checks recently and realised we missed the regular meetings.

If your too busy or lost the amp to organise, maybe major could do the organisation for the next one?

Or you stopped competely?
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2 (occasionally Highland rebels)
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    Rather short summonging, your clans closed so cant join to ask, but are we not doing CWSF wars anymore? a few of us got together to run some very basic matchmaker checks recently and realised we missed the regular meetings.

If your too busy or lost the amp to organise, maybe major could do the organisation for the next one?

Or you stopped competely?
    You could just clear out your storage clan and use that since its level 10.

Was thinking we would invite some of the regular forum goers and do big war with everyone. People that came to mind was afrostyblaze, tomville, Sam, ripple, joshesgrandad, Viking, Tank (and some others I'm forgetting?).

The idea would be that everyone brings their best accounts, maybe some clan mates of lower town hall, even uncommon builds if they are good, and spin a 50 man war.

Who's down?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    You could just clear out your storage clan and use that since its level 10.

Was thinking we would invite some of the regular forum goers and do big war with everyone. People that came to mind was afrostyblaze, tomville, Sam, ripple, joshesgrandad, Viking, Tank (and some others I'm forgetting?).

The idea would be that everyone brings their best accounts, maybe some clan mates of lower town hall, even uncommon builds if they are good, and spin a 50 man war.

Who's down?
    Ive got a problem in my storage clan, the leader is on a dormant account of someone whos quit the game, so Theres around 10 inactive cos there i cant boot. Ill try contact sc but they usualy dont get involved in this kind of issue, so it may not be possible to do a 50v war in ex feeder. Ill send them a message and see though.
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    Ive got a problem in my storage clan, the leader is on a dormant account of someone whos quit the game, so Theres around 10 inactive cos there i cant boot. Ill try contact sc but they usualy dont get involved in this kind of issue, so it may not be possible to do a 50v war in ex feeder. Ill send them a message and see though.
    i have a little test clan if u guys dont mind a lvl5 clan?

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    i have a little test clan if u guys dont mind a lvl5 clan?
    Yeah that would work, just need to atleast be able to donate 1 level higher for war castles. It wouldn't be that hard to pop over to Vikings clan to donate SM and make the clan 'anyone can join' for war day, or head over to your main clan and collect some.

Yeah that would work, just need to atleast be able to donate 1 level higher for war castles. It wouldn't be that hard to pop over to Vikings clan to donate SM and make the clan 'anyone can join' for war day, or head over to your main clan and collect some.
    Good idea, just when?

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Good idea, just when?
    Not during clan games, so probably 2-3 days or 9-10 days?

Would depend on interest and who wants in.

Forum Champion
    Not during clan games, so probably 2-3 days or 9-10 days?

Would depend on interest and who wants in.
    Would need more time than 2/3 days to make people aware and gauge interest.

i'm not opposed to sending one of mine into battle with yall but i probably wouldn't be interested until my clan loses our win streak. having 3 accounts i'm a pretty crucial piece to our success.
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K50/Q55/W27
    Fire - TH11 - K50/Q48/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K50/Q49/W20

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    i'm not opposed to sending one of mine into battle with yall but i probably wouldn't be interested until my clan loses our win streak. having 3 accounts i'm a pretty crucial piece to our success.
    Couldn't really just wait and hope you guys fail in a war just to get you in either

Any alternatives?

I have some clan mates of ours I could persuade to do a war, we have our main clan and our feeder/sister clan. Our feeder runs heavier wars than our main clan so we would have around 100 bases and out of that we'd have 4-5 big 12s, another 8 or so medium/big 12s, and about any build conceivable in between.