Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hereby summong superstormg

Hi guys, Iíve just been chatting to storm in game, heís busy trying to finish clan games atm and says he will post here tomorrow.

i think heís just been a bit busy irl, Iím sure heís ready for the next CWSF war. I know he hasnít been on the forums for a while.

Id prob be up for a war either way, my wall wrecker will be maxed in 9 days so wonít matter for donations

bt

Quote Originally Posted by bobtod View Post
    Hi guys, Iíve just been chatting to storm in game, heís busy trying to finish clan games atm and says he will post here tomorrow.

i think heís just been a bit busy irl, Iím sure heís ready for the next CWSF war. I know he hasnít been on the forums for a while.

Id prob be up for a war either way, my wall wrecker will be maxed in 9 days so wonít matter for donations

bt
    Sounds good to me, would like to see you there!

I think in order to choose a date we would choose it 2 weeks from the end of a clan games or if we know a start date to do it a week after clan games starts so it falls in between games.

Too hard to do it during clan games, everyone has to go back and forth to home clan.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Sounds good to me, would like to see you there!

I think in order to choose a date we would choose it 2 weeks from the end of a clan games or if we know a start date to do it a week after clan games starts so it falls in between games.

Too hard to do it during clan games, everyone has to go back and forth to home clan.
    Agree, but Tank has been MIA for 2 weeks, and Storm maybe months, hopefully we get enough people

You rang? I had all but lost interest in the game....with the state of things before the update. After they update I figured people would want time to figure out their new toys. If you guys want to do a CWSF war, I can put it together. Are there any XP bonus events coming up?

Ill pop over to the thread and bump it with a war date.

Missed you all!
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

As mentioned earlier in this post, prob worth doing it between clan games to make sure we get a good attendence

bt

okay, well lets aim for around the 27th and can update to miss clan games.
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*