Thread: Roadside stand not selling

Fresh Spawn

Question Roadside stand not selling

I’m guessing these are bugs/glitch’s since thy recently started happening.

Is anyone else having trouble with items sitting in their roadside stand for hours and hours before they finally sell? Up until yesterday, everything I put in my stand was gone within seconds, if not minutes. Now it just sits there. It doesn’t matter what the item is either.

Also, when I create an advertisement, the “ad marker” that shows up on the individual item indicating that an advertisement was made, used to disappear. Now it just sits there making me unable to put that item back on sale until the item with the ad marker has been sold. It wouldn’t be a big deal if roadside stand items were selling, but since they aren’t, I keep creating ads t9 try to get rid of them.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by mtnat View Post
    I’m guessing these are bugs/glitch’s since thy recently started happening.

Is anyone else having trouble with items sitting in their roadside stand for hours and hours before they finally sell? Up until yesterday, everything I put in my stand was gone within seconds, if not minutes. Now it just sits there. It doesn’t matter what the item is either.

Also, when I create an advertisement, the “ad marker” that shows up on the individual item indicating that an advertisement was made, used to disappear. Now it just sits there making me unable to put that item back on sale until the item with the ad marker has been sold. It wouldn’t be a big deal if roadside stand items were selling, but since they aren’t, I keep creating ads t9 try to get rid of them.

Any suggestions?
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

the last event can cause issues with selling stuff, since everyone has an abundance of crops. Everything should be back to normal soon
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

The crop event is probably one of my least favorite. It's painful, I try to stay away from the fields as much as possible during these events or else I am stuck with a full silo and RSS.
    https://discord.gg/XvgFe5G Join the Discord to collaborate with helpful farmers and neighbourhood
    Everyone is welcome and we will be more than happy to have you!

Trainee
    Whenever theres a derby with the "higher chances of strawberry" or "higher chance of chilli popcorn" tasks for example, the RSS comes to a halt alot of the time because so many people are selling the same things, cant get rid of items and many people just stop checking players RSS in the paper because of it, it should clear up after derby��