Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Siege machines just killed my clan!

Siege machines just killed my clan!

Siege machines issue just killed my clan for real😕
    First of all they r still way too strong. the donated lv1 becomes lv3 instantly for any clan with donation upgrade 2 levels and creates lopsided wars.
    Now donít get me wrong they r a lot of to use if u can get them.
    My clan just lost several wars due to this issue and people r discaraged. Some want to leave some constructed EA in hope that it will protect their bases. My clan is done☹️. I hope other small clans have better luck.
    Here is my question: isnt it bad for the coc comunity to loose a significant number of clans due to this problem?
    The pool of clans available for war becomes smaller, no?

Could you post your Clan Tag please? Are you still leader of District 1?
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-49-20.

Sure #9RRC2C

Quote Originally Posted by Kingaking View Post
    My clan just lost several wars due to this issue and people r discaraged.
    Ok, well to be honest, I can't see your most recent war history, but in the last few weeks I don't see TH12s across your roster, so ....

Either :-
    1) You are matching clans with TH12s who aren't bringing those TH12s to war. Possible of course (Heroes upgrading etc).
    2) You are matching clans , who are visiting other clans to get access to Siege Machines. Again possible of course, and some clans are affiliated with others, feeders, friends etc, but your average TH12 player won't be donating Siege Machines here, there and everywhere to players they don't know. Your clan mates could do the same of course!

With the above in mind, and considering your post, and I quote "My clan just lost several wars due to this issue", I'd suggest that either you are very unlucky, or perhaps these 'several wars' are a slight exaggeration?!

Could you define 'several wars' for us, as you seem to war about once a week, and the clan you faced on 17th June, doesn't seem to have any TH12s in their clan, or history of TH12's visiting?

Does 'several wars' mean 3 in a row, or maybe just once?
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-49-20.

Thank u Skrag for taking time to answer
    i might have paniced a bit after the last war, the issue tho stays the same. For a small clan without th12 there is no quick fix. They will all eventualy die as people will move to more capable war clans or they will become farming clans enjoing clan games for example��

Thank u Skrag for taking time to answer
    i might have paniced a bit after the last war, the issue tho stays the same. For a small clan without th12 there is no quick fix. They will all eventualy die as people will move to more capable war clans or they will become farming clans enjoing clan games for example��
    You are very welcome. I understand your frustration, but I honestly feel that historic offensively lopsided bases were far more of a threat to average players/clans, than the potential availability (or not) of Siege Machines.
    The same could be said of Power potions too. Yes, sometimes they are used, but I don't feel either Siege Machines or Power potions will have a long term major impact of the core player base.

Good luck to you, I hope you win your next war!

The same probably happened when the TH11 was introduced, it is temporary but yeah, frustrating. Which is why I am no fan of siege being available for other then TH12. Anyway, there is nothing you can do, then either attract TH12 players, or merge with a another clan.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    The same probably happened when the TH11 was introduced, it is temporary but yeah, frustrating. Which is why I am no fan of siege being available for other then TH12. Anyway, there is nothing you can do, then either attract TH12 players, or merge with a another clan.
    Their is a third option. Someone can go to 12 and donate. They are not sure fire winners tho. It will need practice to perfect, as they simply run away punching holes whilst you create your funnel.

Siege machines issue just killed my clan for real
    First of all they r still way too strong. the donated lv1 becomes lv3 instantly for any clan with donation upgrade 2 levels and creates lopsided wars.
    Now don’t get me wrong they r a lot of to use if u can get them.
    My clan just lost several wars due to this issue and people r discaraged. Some want to leave some constructed EA in hope that it will protect their bases. My clan is done☹️. I hope other small clans have better luck.
    Here is my question: isnt it bad for the coc comunity to loose a significant number of clans due to this problem?
    The pool of clans available for war becomes smaller, no?
    That bold line is a pretty important part of the analysis here.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That bold line is a pretty important part of the analysis here.
    I agree. Playing with weights does not guarantee any kind of success now. Our clan is in the process of rectifying match up disparity, by dropping defences, that previously, gave some advantage, due to their omission.
    Am sure the better optimisers are finding a way around it, but for the rest of us, those defences need to be dropped, and upgraded. Offence heavy, or simply low weight accounts, no longer help, in our experience.