Thread: Which horseshoes give fence decos in Birthday derby?

Question Which horseshoes give fence decos in Birthday derby?

Hi everyone,

My hood of two farms has earned 8 horseshoes. Both hoodies have fence decos (3 of each kind) in horseshoes 2, 4 and 6 but not in horseshoe 8.

I am wondering if this is the same for everybody? I am trying to work out if there will be any point in paying to shuffle horseshoe prizes to try to gain more fence decos.

Centennial Club
    Three of us opted in and I got fences only at horseshoes #2, 4, 6 and none at 8. I was actually hoping for expansion permits/scrolls which usually show up at #4 and 7. I doubt that reshuffling will give me permits at #4...possibly at #7. I haven't decided yet whether to spend diamonds hoping for just one permit at #7. I already have these fences from previous diamond purchases so I am not that eager to get more. However, I am sure others are happy to get so many....it will make quite a nice long fence!

One word of warning...yes, just a personal opinion...I didn't like the pencil fence because they were so high that I could not easily see over the fence. Color pencils don't seem to fit in a farm anyway. I resorted to putting the fence at the edge of the roads so it doesn't block out some of my farm area. Pretty, I must admit, but doesn't really fit my themes.

My hoodies and I only have fences in 2, 4, and 6 as well. Not sure about the shuffle. Maybe someone will try and post before you pick up your derby prizes.
    Level 147
    Achievement 142/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Thanks for your replies.

When they popped up in 2, 4 and 6, I expected them in horseshoe 8 also.

Three horseshoes with fences, what a waste

Quote Originally Posted by CaosDenmark View Post
    Three horseshoes with fences, what a waste
    Everyone is different I guess, but I was more than happy with the 9 flower fences. I know I can get permits and other expansion tools from most other derbies, so having this was for me a nice change.
    CALLING ALL NEIGHBOURHOODS and FARMERS
    I am looking to collaborate and have a place we can chat instantly with other farmers:
    Join the discord! It's a place for all your farming needs!

https://discord.gg/XvgFe5G