Thread: Maximum count of highest tasks in process and on the Board

Fresh Spawn

Maximum count of highest tasks in process and on the Board

Hello All,
    I have searched the forum, but i cant find an answer after searching for half an hour.

Is there a limit of highest pointed tasks (320 or 400 points at special derbys) that could appear on the taskboard and that are processed at the same time?

I have the impression, that for example, on surprise-derbys not more than 4 400 point tasks, could appear at the same time on the taskboard.
    And i have the impression that, as more as more tasks were processed at the same time by the hood, as less new 400 point tasks appear on the board.

Maybe the chance for new 400 point tasks is bigger, if only 4 or 8 400 tasks were actually professed, than if 15 or 20 400 tasks are processed.

Is there a known limit for 400 point task-appereance in the surprise- or innany other derby?

Greetinx from the Black Forest in Germany

Gary

Hi Gary, welcome to the forum. The Black Forest is one of my fondest memories of Germany

In short, each type of task, ie., harvest, production, town, etc, can only have 4 tasks on the board at a time. The exception to this is the Mystery (surprise) tasks. These are also limited to 4 on the board, but once exposed to the player could be from a task category that the board already has 4 of. For example, if the board has 4 harvest tasks and a player takes a mystery task, that task could be a harvest task also.

How often new 400 point tasks (during any special derby) will appear seems quite random, and varies probably on the size of the NH and tasks that are being completed.

We have several regulars that can probably explain the answers better. Those members will probably find this thread if it was in the Derby Talk sub-forum. I will as a moderator to move your thread.
    Level 147
    Achievement 142/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Hello Momscar,

Thank you for your quick response.
    If it is possible, please move the discussion to the suitable sub-forum.

Greetings, Gary

Millennial Club
    Hi Gary,
    clearly different Derbys have different rules.

In mystery derby there will only ever be a maximum of 4 mystery tasks on the board waiting to be taken. In general, once you take one, another will replace it.

Other Derbys have spurious rules about points value, but it’s not the points value that’s a limiting factor, it’s the type of task. Tasks appear in various categories - boats, trucks, mining, help, fishing, crops, animal products, feeding, production, baskets, train, townies and town buildings. You will never get more than 4 tasks in one category at one time, that’s tasks running or waiting on the board, no matter what points value they are. So 4 crop tasks running or sitting on the board, no more crop tasks will spawn until you complete or trash at least one of the existing 4.

so in this themed derby, only themed tasks from 3 categories are possible (townies, baskets and production), therefore you cannot have more than 12 higher point themed tasks running at once. Clearly the quicker you clear those tasks when taken, the quicker you will get more big tasks. Hence the importance of preparing with stacked products and pre served townies .... plus of course good teamwork to ensure people take the tasks they can complete quickly and don’t sit on themed tasks for hours and hours.

I hope that makes some sense and answers your questions
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Steve, thanks for your thorough explanation. I’m glad you chimed in here.
    Level 147
    Achievement 142/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Hello mdcfc,

Thank You very much for your explanations. I have discussed the topic in my hood and we have special look on these dependencies, and you are fully right with your posting.
    In the past we have never spend any thougts about it and we are wondering us, why there is only trash on the board.
    Now the things are clearer and we try to arrange the hood with this restrictions in the special-derbys.👍👍👍

Gereetings from the German Black Forest, Gary

Millennial Club
    Shutting me up is normally the problem Momscar��

You're most welcome Gary, happy to help. This is a very useful resource if you’re looking for different task details http://hayday.wikia.com/wiki/Derby_Tasks

Lucky man living in the Black Forest��. I visited Southern Germany during my years serving in The British Army of the Rhine, loved it all �� (no sausage emoticon��) ⛰ ����
    Last edited by mdcfc; 1 Week Ago at 08:36 PM.
    Steve
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”

Steve, great info. I just counted and we have 12 on the board, so you are exact.

Advised my team to try to get those done quickly if taken. That should help.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Npflbowden View Post
    Steve, great info. I just counted and we have 12 on the board, so you are exact.
    I
    Advised my team to try to get those done quickly if taken. That should help.
    Theoretically just having one task free to spawn in each category gives you a chance of another 400 task. We prepared like never before this week, completed quickly pretty much wherever possible. We only ever had around 3-6 tasks running at one time, because so many people had townies, baskets and production tasks stacked ready to drop. The net result was a superb flow of 400 tasks, so clearly the less tasks you have running, the better the flow of new ones.
    Steve