Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is use of vpn legal in coc

Probably the wrong post for the thread. Apologies to the OP.

TH 12, Level 244
    Queen: 65, King: 65, Warden: 40

Quote Originally Posted by TheLord1969 View Post
    Talking about legal and illegal, please help me explain this player’s level.
    #pp99vror
    Two things...

1. Name and shame is against the rules.

2. I see nothing wrong with that account. Want makes you think it isn't legit? Because it's level 500? There are lots of ways to farm XP which do not break any rules.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    Two things...

1. Name and shame is against the rules.

2. I see nothing wrong with that account. Want makes you think it isn't legit? Because it's level 500? There are lots of ways to farm XP which do not break any rules.
    Not trying to shame anyone.

How exactly can someone reach level 500, if you care to explain? Do you even have the slightest idea of the number of donations that it would require?

TH 12, Level 244

Not trying to shame anyone.

How exactly can someone reach level 500, if you care to explain? Do you even have the slightest idea of the number of donations that it would require?
    You started your post with a premiss that inferred the player may not be playing legally. That is 'shaming'.

I understand very well, as I have more donations than the player in question and I am level 222. Donations aren't the only way to get XP.

The fact is that this person may or may not be legit, but we can't say from just looking at his base/profile.
    Last edited by TheConfuzed1; July 5th, 2018 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    You started your post with a premiss that inferred the player may not be playing legally. That is 'shaming'.

I understand very well, as I have more donations than the player in question and I am level 222. Donations aren't the only way to get XP.

The fact is that this person may or may not be legit, but we can't say from just looking at his base/profile.
    If you actually are level 222, then you’d know that there is NO other legit way of getting to level 500 other than extreme donation.

The combination of xps obtained from the sum total of all defensive structures completed up to level 12 maxed, 20-30 Town Hall destructions per day, max XPs from all clan games ever released, non-stop victories in all clan wars for the last four years, the completion of all Achievements including Builders Base and completion of all special events wont even add up to 5% of xps required to reach level 500.

To give you a rough idea, the number of xps required to reach from level 280 to 300 (mere 20 levels) is more than the xps required for 200 levels from (1 to 200)! That is insane. The formula for level increase changes at level 200 and changes again at level 300.

The legendary Brandon (#r9vuq9yq) donated close to 10 million troops and he didn't even reach level 400. 10 million.

The guy in question barely has 500k. That is like 10 million xps less than Brandon’s. And he is 500.

TH 12, Level 244

If you actually are level 222, then you’d know that there is NO other legit way of getting to level 500 other than extreme donation...
    The thing about reaching this point in the game is that I realize I don't know everything about it, and I learn new things all the time. For example, apparently you don't know about grinding out the goblin bases. People do that, over and over, specifically for XP. It's boring and tedious work, which is often done using less-than-legit means, but people do it legitimately as well.

Forum Champion
    If you actually are level 222, then youíd know that there is NO other legit way of getting to level 500 other than extreme donation.

The combination of xps obtained from the sum total of all defensive structures completed up to level 12 maxed, 20-30 Town Hall destructions per day, max XPs from all clan games ever released, non-stop victories in all clan wars for the last four years, the completion of all Achievements including Builders Base and completion of all special events wont even add up to 5% of xps required to reach level 500.

To give you a rough idea, the number of xps required to reach from level 280 to 300 (mere 20 levels) is more than the xps required for 200 levels from (1 to 200)! That is insane. The formula for level increase changes at level 200 and changes again at level 300.

The legendary Brandon (#r9vuq9yq) donated close to 10 million troops and he didn't even reach level 400. 10 million.

The guy in question barely has 500k. That is like 10 million xps less than Brandonís. And he is 500.
    My last clan had a th11 who was well over level 400. He never warred and rarely attacked in multiplayer. What he did do was donate a lot but more importantly, he played the goblin maps constantly. His goal was to reach level 500. Donít know if he made it but it wouldnít surprise me. Lots of people play games just to have the highest score. Even though xp is useless in CoC, some people want to make their mark on the game in a different way. Iíd also add that the tag you posted who is level 500 has been listed on CoC Wiki as highest level th11 for a while now. Iím sure if he was cheating SC would be aware.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; July 5th, 2018 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    My last clan had a th11 who was well over level 400. He never warred and rarely attacked in multiplayer. What he did do was donate a lot but more importantly, he played the goblin maps constantly. His goal was to reach level 500. Don’t know if he made it but it wouldn’t surprise me. Lots of people play games just to have the highest score. Even though xp is useless in CoC, some people want to make their mark on the game in a different way. I’d also add that the tag you posted who is level 500 has been listed on CoC Wiki as highest level th11 for a while now. I’m sure if he was cheating SC would be aware.
    thanks for pointing that out. Incredibly strange.

TH 12, Level 244

Xps required to reach level 500 is around 25 million xps (there is a locked thread in the forums on top level players that gives this formula).

Maxed XPs given by one goblin game is 8 (topmost bases in the map only give 1 xp, the bottom bases give 8).

Lets assume one game takes only 1 min (It will generally take much more than that with troop training even in boosted state).

That means one needs to play the base 3 million times. That is 3 million minutes. 50,000 hours.

Assuming he plays for 24 hours every single day without failure boosting his barracks all the time, it would roughly take 6 years to reach level 500 with that approach. ����

TH 12, Level 244

thanks for pointing that out. Incredibly strange.
    Personal growth feels good, doesn't it?