Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Problem with my girlfriend Farm

  1. #1

    Question Problem with my girlfriend Farm

    So my girlfriend try to acess their farm on her celphone but the moment she loged in the app just close and send a message error.
    We try:
    -uninstall and install again.
    -reset the cellphone.
    -log in another cellphone diferent model.
    But not solve the problem and keeping showing the error, and i just don't know where to send this bug report to see if the admin can check this out.
    Thanks for your time and sorry for the bad english.

  2. #2
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    5,839
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinoxD View Post
    So my girlfriend try to acess their farm on her celphone but the moment she loged in the app just close and send a message error.
    We try:
    -uninstall and install again.
    -reset the cellphone.
    -log in another cellphone diferent model.
    But not solve the problem and keeping showing the error, and i just don't know where to send this bug report to see if the admin can check this out.
    Thanks for your time and sorry for the bad english.
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

    what kind of device does she have... apple or android?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

    what kind of device does she have... apple or android?
    Hi thank you, she have android, but the problem is in the account say that she have negative diamond and when she logged in another account the game plays just fine.

  4. #4
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    5,839
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinoxD View Post
    Hi thank you, she have android, but the problem is in the account say that she have negative diamond and when she logged in another account the game plays just fine.
    Is there any mention of the account being banned for purchasing diamonds outside of game?

    I don’t think we can help you here. For out of game support, try here

    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?p=web
    Last edited by WussyPuss; July 5th, 2018 at 04:03 AM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Is there any mention of the account being banned for purchasing diamonds outside of game?

    I don’t think we can help you here. For out of game support, try here

    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?p=web
    No, but its show just 1 time before going back to the crash, that her account has been temporarily banned due to violation of terms , but she has did nothing wrong, she was just playing normally yesterday :/ .
    Thanks for the link we well see what we can do, so thanks for your time helping us

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •