Thread: What are some requirements for new clan members in your clan?

Fresh Spawn

What are some requirements for new clan members in your clan?

Iíve heard many set levels for hero levels per town hall level. Iíve also heard about needing so many war stars. How do you figure out how many war stars per th level for new members?

It's nothing as specific as number of war stars; I don't think total war stars tell you the whole story. I know excellent attackers with low war stars and crappy attackers with high war stars. It could vary depending on the type of clan wars they've participated in.
    (Do they always get relatively easy matchups? War roster engineering comes to mind. Do they always hit low to pad war stars? Do they just attack for clean up, or not attack at all when it is unnecessary? Are they in tougher and more competitive war matchups?)

I just look over their profile to see if they look like they're active, not terribly rushed, and a "team player".

Do they have a league badge? No league badge near the end of a season could mean they're not very active, or it could mean they're permanent war accounts. (We have a guy in one clan who does nothing but war with us, so he almost always has no league badge)
    Check out their lifetime donations and how many clan games points they've contributed since they achievement rolled out.
    Take a look at the number of multi-player wins vs the number of town halls destroyed.
    Are their troop levels reasonable for their town hall level? I usually reject if the troops are 2 or more town hall levels behind.
    I take a quick peek at their base and compare that to their offensive troop strength. Can they use their troops to 3-star another base with the same defense strength as their own?

I just look at stuff like this to get a general idea of what type of player the person is and try to determine whether it's a good fit for our clan.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for the input!

Set donation requirements per week, don’t give elder/co free. For how many war stars per townhall it is your own opinion on what the requirements should be. ie. th8 must have 200+ war stars before joining. (Just an example).

In my clan we have 50-100 donatons for elder and new comers have to perform exceptionally well in wars n clan games for 5-6 months for co. Nothing free. If they agree then good otherwise they get booted out

Set the limits you as a clan find acceptable.

For our clan we have no set limits, but here is the things we look for in a player:

- No rushed bases, that includes walls
    - Hero levels up to par: No 20/20 hero's on a TH10 for example. Hero's normally should be maxed for the last TH level, so TH10 need at least 30/30.
    - Decent donation, which can be seen in the achievement list
    - No war timer

Finally, we ask recruits to have a war army and do some fc's. We do not expect triples right away, but want to see they can funnel for example.