Thread: Clan recruitment help

Fresh Spawn

Clan recruitment help

So I started a new clan about 1.5 weeks ago and aside from 2 friends from the last clan I haven't gotten any members joining my clan. I have a set of rules for my clan including 800 trophies minimum, I've tried recruiting in English and Norsk general channels, and I've tried recruiting on this website, does anybody have any advice on how to recruit new clan members?

It’s really really really hard to recruit new members, you obviously know that by now. Most are either low level, inactive or unloyal and they can mess up your clan. Most good, loyal members are already in a clan. Best thing to do is make a good thread, most kind of suck tbh. Don’t give up just yet tho, you just need to find a few good members and the rest will work itself out
    Proud owner of 19 accounts. Main account stats:
    IGN: Adriel TH:10 XP:132 Heroes:42 combined War Stars:890
    (Last Updated: February 9, 2018)

Lower your requirements, as a low leveled clan, you shouldn't be too demanding.

We're a level 3, 7-month old clan with 18 members. About 4 of them are extremely loyal while some of them are okay. The rest are inactive or hoppers.

It's extremely hard to recruit since all that clashers want is a clan that maxes out clan games. I advice you to continuously war and get your clan to level 5 ASAP.

Just don't quit, leading a clan can be difficult but it is fun. What you really need is an active high level player in your clan. Make your clan look "stylish". Here are some sites/apps you can use.

1) Google Sites
    It's free and extremely easy to make. What else do you need?
    www.sites.google.com/view/clashero

2) Google Forms
    An online application form for your clan! Wonderful!

3) Discord/Band
    Band is perfect for a game clan!

Lead your clan to victory! Don't hesitate to give me a rep if you think this post was helpful.

Fresh Spawn
    Most guys want to be in clans that have max clan perks and guys with max troops to donate. Very tough to start a fresh clan unless you have gobs of friends that will join it. Probably why you only need 5 members to war.

Fresh Spawn
    So the clans that are max level now, how did they get their clans started?

Winning seven straight forum contests for sheer amazingness. Thank you for your support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostchill View Post
    So the clans that are max level now, how did they get their clans started?
    often three years ago when game was different.

Not kidding - though some will disagree - there are MORE new clans starting up now in global than in the games glory days a few years back. I can remember using a clan having a th6 or below clasher as a leader as a recruiting bonanza as I kinda pointed out their low level compared to my most "potent" th7.

If I was to try that now it is all I would ever type. Every global has new clans all over the place.

Game is not the same anymore as when those level ten clans were built.

Even when I reply like this i often get some guy announce he just started and he is now a level 3 clan and they are best clan ever and I am wrong. I bookmark. It often does not make it to five.

Clan building is hard. And with few exceptions, most people logically would rather have double perks in an established clan than the chaos that comes with starting.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

What I do when I have just started a clan (and I am at the moment btw) is I set the required to 0 and invite only so it builds up quick but hoppers and orders etc can’t come back. Then a few weeks later u can kick the low & inactive players and replace them with higher ones as it will be easier to recruit since ur clan is bigger.