Thread: Contacting Player Support about game crashing on June 30, 2018

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181

Contacting Player Support about game crashing on June 30, 2018

I sent Player Support the following note a few days ago.

"Hi,

I downloaded the latest version of game. When I bought new trees and bushes, I received the message that Hay Day is no longer working. Then I log into game to buy trees and bushes.

Please advise. Thank you for your help.
    "

Support replied within 36 hours. Per forum rules, I won't post a screenshot but will paraphrase the reply instead. He or she thanked me for my patience because they've been very busy after the release of the recent update. Here is a list of steps he or she gave to resolve my issues:

1. Free up device memory by closing unused background apps.

2. Increase storage space by uninstalling apps I no longer use because HD needs at least 2 GB free memory space to run smoothly.

3. Make sure my internet connection is stable. Am I using Wifi or 3G/4G?

4. Make sure I'm close to my modem to establish a "healthy Wifi" connection. If I stand at the edge of my Wifi range, my device will switch from my Wifi to my data network.

Sometimes I played in my kitchen and I discovered that my device lost connection because it was outside the range of my wireless router. OK, I will play in the living room or bedroom instead because the connection never drops.

I checked my device, found an app running in the background, and closed it.

And finally, I checked the storage and deleted superfluous apps to reclaim more space. Current available space is 1.3 GB because I didn't want to delete the remaining two games: Clash of Clans and Clash Royale.

So I followed Player Support's advice except for having 2GB on my device. Oddly enough, after receiving the reply from PS, the game didn't crash again when I bought trees and bushes often for the past two days.

Thank you Player Support for your help and I already sent you five stars. Until next time...
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 4th, 2018 at 05:47 AM. Reason: grammar
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

That's good that they were able to help you!

I am one of the lucky ones who has had good experiences with support! Some of them do good work!