Thread: Optional Update Really Messed up my Graphics

Optional Update Really Messed up my Graphics

I was hopping today and in one of the task forces I was in, someone mentioned that there was an optional update available that was supposed to improve the graphics. I promptly went to the playstore, saw and downloaded the optional update. The moment it downloaded it changed my game so drastically it made game play considerably harder on my device.

The buttons for troops and gunboat abilities doubled in size while the zoom for the bases were extremely skewed (I cannot even zoom out enough to see a whole map now.) With the combination of the extreme difference in button size and zoom it made ops for me quite un-enjoyable and I only play for ops. Please tell me this will be remedied. In the meantime does someone possibly have the apk without the optional update that I could use to revert back?? After the update I have version 35.113.1 I need the one just prior.

Thanks in advance.
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Task Force: Valkyrie Will
    http://youtube.com/ValkyrieWill

Update, fixed it on my own. Had to find someone with another Galaxy Note 8 that had not downloaded the optional update and have them extract the apk for me and I downloaded it to my device and was able to roll back to 35.99.

WARNING: If you have a Galaxy Note 8 do NOT upgrade to 35.113....stick with 35.99

35.113 will ruin your gameplay on that device.

Cheers!
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Task Force: Valkyrie Will
    http://youtube.com/ValkyrieWill