Thread: Personal Train

Personal Train

Forum the second time today I send my Train to my NB mates cities but no choice was made and the Train return in Manteinance (3 HR.) ... 🤐😫😤

I’m not being patronising but you do know you have to click on whichever townies you want to visit your town? Depending on the capacity of your personal train, for example if you have 7 slots, then you can click on up to 7 townies, either in one town or however many towns you have in your NH.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasthomas View Post
    I’m not being patronising but you do know you have to click on whichever townies you want to visit your town? Depending on the capacity of your personal train, for example if you have 7 slots, then you can click on up to 7 townies, either in one town or however many towns you have in your NH.
    Yes, thanks I know It but ,repeat, I was only visitina the cities

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasthomas View Post
    Yes, thanks I know It but ,repeat, I was only visiting the cities but none of the departing visitors was chosen and the Train returned empty in Manteinance. 😐

This can happen if you select the townies at the same time that another hoodie is doing the same. If they do it faster the townies go to their town and you get an empty train
    Clover ’Girls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC