Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DMAZ's QMT

Millennial Club Arghacceptmyname's Avatar
    I can’t help but note that Ishaam seems to be banned. Should we try to keep this QMT thing going?

Senior Member DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arghacceptmyname View Post
    “Ariel mechanics” ...

I know it was just a typo, but I’m picturing the Disney Mermaid in coveralls with a socket wrench. Is that bad?
    Well.......
    Quote Originally Posted by JBlon View Post
    What invention, were you responsible for it, would embarrass you most today?
    The lie detector test!
    Do you have any special, secret nicknames for coworkers, supervisors or BB teammates?
    No secrets here ��
    Would you rather be gifted with true mind-reading clairvoyance or the power to spontaneously teleport yourself anywhere?Teleportation. Save that gas money

What is your hometown best known for?
    Our football team
    Mr Pacifist, can you give us some fun alternatives to war that nations might use to resolve conflicts?Talking, having a neutral court (complicated), not fighting over every little thing.

What is the longest amount of time you've managed to stay awake for without sleep?Just did 22 hours 2 days ago lol

What are some of the activities that you do, or would, look the most foolish doing? Basketball or Golf!!

What would the world be like if it were filled with DeepMindAlphaZero clones? What if they were all women?
    ...... There would be a lot of forgetfulness. As for the second, Id be a bit nervous.

What are your 3 nominees for the world's worst odors, either real or imagined?My feet, a walmart compactor, a monster from power rangers in worst to least worst order!

If you tied up Orr and Mike in a large bag, along with a raccoon, a feather, whipped cream, some frozen exploding reindeer shells, a watermelon, candles, Manbearpig, q-tips, some leeches, a ring of keys, and a leaky bottle of Love Potion #9, what would happen?
    Thanks Miket
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    I don’t play chess, but if I were to bet you that I could play 2 world class chess players simultaneously and at least force a draw with 1 of them, would you take the bet?
    Just mirror each opponent. I know my riddles
    Which chess piece hurts the most when you get hit by it?
    The king or knight. Depends on the set!!
    How many Boom Beach accounts do you have and would you consider starting another?2 and no, unless a good reason comes up!!

If they invented a new chess piece called the raccoon, how would it move?2 squares towards the nearest enemy piece!

Which mod would you want to hear singing karaoke?
    Bakunin
    Orr is in FL the week scalloping. Would you want to join him?
    Maybe if I wernt so busy in life!!!
    What troop should Orr take with him on the boat when he goes scalloping?Scorchers, just drive dont attack!!

If you could be reincarnated as any animal, what would you want to come back as?
    A cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Arghacceptmyname View Post
    I can’t help but note that Ishaam seems to be banned. Should we try to keep this QMT thing going?
    Oh thats just a silly title you get at 1k posts. Next post will be "Just Kidding"
    If you want something badly, work for it!

Senior Member DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    Welp, that's all folks. Guess I'll close my own thread in place of ish! See ya in v2

Closed to any further questions
    If you want something badly, work for it!

Banned
    This place called 'smirkland' up in a valley in Hog Mountain
    Thanks for participating. You can go for a V2 if u want. Just drop down by the Hub
    See you in V2!