Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Level 125 farmer looking for a new hood!

Fresh Spawn
    Hi the name of our hood is ♡LOVING LIFE AFTER 50♡ we are a new hood only 3 players but we are good players. Have won the derby's since we started. We love playing and very helpful

Centennial Club

youre looking for Us!

Quote Originally Posted by Radstar View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for a neighborhood that is: helpful, good communication, does 9 tasks with a minimum of 310 points. 10th task optional. I am level 125 and I normally strive to do max points, but sometimes the week gets busy. Thanks!

We are exactly what you’re looking for! Drama free, easy going hood. If you don’t want to do derby, opt out. If you want to do derby, finish tasks. Minimum point is 300. We immediately make you an elder so you can rip low point tasks. We are a great helping group, but we also like to be helped. Miminum level entry is 55. English speaking group. Come try us on for size!

AAAAA Fun Hood
    blue background, white ship wheel
    9QL89OYO

Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. Every other week we play just for horseshoes which is a little laid back. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 25 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for♥

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there