Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Itís back again with a new name!

So our hood finished late last night (3 opted in, 1 baby support farm each). Takeaways for next Birthday Derby or Part Derby, assuming you want to do all 400 pt challenges:

1. Double Stack vanilla ice cream, Carrot Cake and burgers in advance using the egg trick - task calls for 13. We got a lot of vanilla ice cream tasks.

2. Stack 9 of different particular townies. Not buildings -- townie type. Coordinate with neighbors so you don't have the same ones.

3. Stack for the "triple townie" tasks by having 5 of as many different townies as possible (obvy different nh members than the ones doing #2).

4. Stack for "Muscles" task. Requires a lot of bacon/eggs - 13? can't remember but if you have them prestacked, it's an "instant" task, unlike ones that involve fishing.

5. Stack and prepare for Warm, Picnic (we got a lot of those), Angler, Buddie, Sweets, Vegan, Day Trip basket tasks. Note that some of the food required conflicts with what you might have stacked for other tasks, so pay attention to that. Plan plan plan.

Am I missing anything? Next time this comes up we'll be better prepared. The neighbors in my hood who had particular townies stacked enjoyed the task. The ones who had a mish mash did NOT enjoy it at all.

There were no pure crops tasks, no boat, no trucks, no mining, no help, no fishing (other than as part of a basket task) coming up in 400 point tasks. 400s were fairly plentiful for us though. In our derby, if I had enough vanilla ice cream stacked, I could have done 10 ice cream tasks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky78987 View Post
    So our hood finished late last night (3 opted in, 1 baby support farm each). Takeaways for next Birthday Derby or Part Derby, assuming you want to do all 400 pt challenges:

1. Double Stack vanilla ice cream, Carrot Cake and burgers in advance using the egg trick - task calls for 13. We got a lot of vanilla ice cream tasks.

2. Stack 9 of different particular townies. Not buildings -- townie type. Coordinate with neighbors so you don't have the same ones.

3. Stack for the "triple townie" tasks by having 5 of as many different townies as possible (obvy different nh members than the ones doing #2).

4. Stack for "Muscles" task. Requires a lot of bacon/eggs - 13? can't remember but if you have them prestacked, it's an "instant" task, unlike ones that involve fishing.

5. Stack and prepare for Warm, Picnic (we got a lot of those), Angler, Buddie, Sweets, Vegan, Day Trip basket tasks. Note that some of the food required conflicts with what you might have stacked for other tasks, so pay attention to that. Plan plan plan.

Am I missing anything? Next time this comes up we'll be better prepared. The neighbors in my hood who had particular townies stacked enjoyed the task. The ones who had a mish mash did NOT enjoy it at all.

There were no pure crops tasks, no boat, no trucks, no mining, no help, no fishing (other than as part of a basket task) coming up in 400 point tasks. 400s were fairly plentiful for us though. In our derby, if I had enough vanilla ice cream stacked, I could have done 10 ice cream tasks!
    Wow, you were fortunate. I donít think we have seen a single 400 ice cream, blackberry muffin, carrot cake, smoothie or hamburger task all week and we had those stacked. Also, a couple, but very few 400 townie tasks either. We saw tons of 363 of all of those.
    Last edited by sierramike; July 7th, 2018 at 11:32 AM.

Wow, we had tons of 400s, were rejecting them left and right to get hte ones we wanted. Sorry they weren't coming up for you sierramike!

Oh, how I agree with you. I am so struggling with this derby. I can get the points I need for my hood but I will not be able to get all my tasks. I've been getting up in the middle of the night to get tasks done so I won't let my hood down. Do they think these things out before they do these derbys?

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Party derby was an utter dirge of a derby, we all laughed about what sort of derby the Hayday team might come up with that could be worse than party derby ..... so they just renamed party derby and rolled it out again

No quick tasks as a pressure release, only baskets, production and townies - so unless you prepare all long tasks. Only three categories of tasks, so a maximum of 12 themed tasks at any one time.

Way to go Hayday team, another week of frustration and friction ahead if youíre a large hood and want to be competitive!
    And now it's basket, production and fishing tasks!!!!! At least then we had townies!!!

Another nightmare derby, in short.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ninagrozdanovic View Post
    And now it's basket, production and fishing tasks!!!!! At least then we had townies!!!

Another nightmare derby, in short.
    I know Nina

Its actually like these themed Derbys now are designed as a punishment!

No wonder the forum staff all went on holiday!
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    I know Nina

Its actually like these themed Derbys now are designed as a punishment!

No wonder the forum staff all went on holiday!
    They knew we'd be here, didn't they??? 😂😂😂

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    Wow, you were fortunate. I don’t think we have seen a single 400 ice cream, blackberry muffin, carrot cake, smoothie or hamburger task all week and we had those stacked. Also, a couple, but very few 400 townie tasks either. We saw tons of 363 of all of those.
    We had 400pt townie tasks coming out of every orifice here.
    Farm current level: 125. Achievements: 143/144
    Tag: #8V9URGQJR
    Been playing since 25th November 2016