Thread: Reported in Clan Chat?

Reported in Clan Chat?

I was just playing and chatting in the clan chat, and a clan mate that dislikes me for some reason just said, "Reported."

I didn't say anything remotely inappropriate or offensive to anyone, and what I said most likely wouldn't hurt ANYONE on Earth.Can I get in trouble for this?

Thank you!

If this happens in our clan, the next line you read is "xy(reporter) get kicked by..."
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turns to a solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    If this happens in our clan, the next line you read is "xy(reporter) get kicked by..."
    and something to the same effect in any of ours...

OP: in iself these 'single' reports shouldn't get you in any trouble. If more would report you at the same time, it could trigger an automatic ban [at least that's what happens in global apparently, not sure if it's the exact same in clan chat]. Nothing permanent though. Otherwise you might send the information to SC customer support and ask for their input on the issue...
    Last edited by JusMe; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:40 PM.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    and something to the same effect in any of ours...

OP: in iself these 'single' reports shouldn't get you in any trouble. If more would report you at the same time, it could trigger an automatic ban [at least that's what happens in global apparently, not sure if it's the exact same in clan chat]. Nothing permanent though. Otherwise you might send the information to SC customer support and ask for their input on the issue...
    Same thing happened at our clan. A very toxic fellow used to come in the clan and suddenly start using very much racial slurs and calling names to everyone. He got reported from every member of clan and got banned for 14 days. He was able to recover by sending mail to Supercell though. He just promised them, he wont be doing similar abusive behaviors any more, that is.
    Leading a clan called Engineered Pros, yeah we beat other Engineered clans (cheaters?)

Youtube Channel: Leninion

Discord Server for Clan (Formal way to apply to our clan)

in a tropial Island of the Caribbean drinking Rum aka Puerto Rico
    Yesterday 2222 posted this on how the Report Button works.

It is sent to SC support for review, but only one report don't do an automatic ban.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    SC released a video explaining what the report button does and what they are working on for future changes (including new profanity filters). I've seen questions about the report button here in the past and thought some might find it interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niKln6fWWrY
    Last edited by Bartolo99; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:48 PM.

Centennial Club
    New profanity filters? Sweet! I was just saying to my clanmates the one thing global needs is more astrics...

Edit: P.S. i al****s loved th***** way ***al wo***.
    Last edited by GameTheory; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:58 PM.

The reporting system should be corrected.The system must check irrational reports.One example of the irrational reports in the global is to find a member for Cologne.Another example Or if we speak without being in a tribe in the world.They send an invitation to go to the tribe,If we reject the request،They report.Thanks