Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Clan Games Start Time

  1. #11
    This game is about competition guys...
    There's a list that gets frozen in the order in which people finished the games.
    It's clearly meant to facilitate competition like many other things in this game. Right now that competition is unfair to people in certain time zones.
    I hardly think it would be difficult to rotate the start time. It's not like clan games have needed maintenance after they started in the past. It's not something that needs to be monitored. (I would guess based on the absence of maint breaks after games start)
    If you personally don't care to compete for a high level, understand that some people do such as myself and about 15 other people in my 50 person clan who also say it sucks.

    This is a good idea and I feel like you guys are just the types of people to get off on shooting other peeps ideas down. It's like I'm in global right now lol.
    Last edited by Milidin; June 30th, 2018 at 06:18 AM.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofburri1 View Post
    mmm that is just coloring ! i can't see any good in it
    Really? It's just coloring? That's your argument? Lol
    Last edited by Milidin; June 30th, 2018 at 06:21 AM.

  3. #13
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,101
    To what end? Why would you want to be the first to reach 4000 points? What would you gain?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    To what end? Why would you want to be the first to reach 4000 points? What would you gain?
    What would you gain for being number 1 on the local rankings for trophies? What do you gain for being number 1 in your clan list?
    That question is so strange to me...
    You gain the accomplishment of being number 1....just like any other game.

    The game is about teamwork and individual performance as well. They even take the time to show your ranking wihin your league.... even though it doesn't contain all the players within your league.. It's a game about performance compared to others.

    Why do you raid for resources? So you can upgrade your troops to....help you get...more resources? Lol. To what end? That argument doesn't make a whole lot of sense when you think about it.
    Last edited by Milidin; June 30th, 2018 at 04:17 PM.

  5. #15
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Milidin View Post
    What would you gain for being number 1 on the local rankings for trophies? What do you gain for being number 1 in your clan list?
    That question is so strange to me...
    You gain the accomplishment of being number 1....just like any other game.
    That is correct you do not gain anything for local and interclan rankings because the gain is achieved for being #1 in the world and people are not asking SC to change the start time of the season so that it would be more convenient for them. The rankings were all about your trophy counts because in the beginning the only competition there was is trophy count. Being #1 in your clan is simply the sorting that they used because SC this is what was important to SC in terms of competition. They simply never changed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milidin View Post
    The game is about teamwork and individual performance as well. They even take the time to show your ranking wihin your league.... even though it doesn't contain all the players within your league.. It's a game about performance compared to others.
    As I have said before the rankings is about pushing trophies which does gain your something when you do reach the top in the world. There is nothing in Clan Games that gains you anything for being the first in the world to get to 4000. There are no game wide rankings on who gets the first max points in Clan Games. What you are asking SC to do is change the game because you cannot compete in the competition that you made up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milidin View Post
    Why do you raid for resources? So you can upgrade your troops to....help you get...more resources? Lol. To what end? That argument doesn't make a whole lot of sense when you think about it.
    Do you have a ranking for who collected the most resources in a raid? No. The game allows for people to simply play for the enjoyment of progressing. SC does not have to recognize and accomodate every little action in the game.

  6. #16
    Most people arenít aiming for #1 in the world... they are perfectly fine with #1 in their clan. There doesnít have to be a gem reward for it. The reward is getting to the top.

    People absolutely compete for #1 in their clan and to pretend that itís just coincidence that thereís a trophy rank ďjust becauseĒ is silly.

    Thereís no reason to change the start time of the season as it doesnít matter when you get to the top... youre never frozen in place and someone can always pass you. This is not the case with clan games. Gosh... I mean Iím all about individuality and different opinions but you guys have some terrible arguments that Iím not sure even you believe. I think we have some devil advocates here. You peeps canít possible believe the stuff youíre saying.

    Iíve done what I came to do and given feedback. Iím not going to keep trying to convince people. Itís like arguing in global at this point lol. Take care all.

  7. #17
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Milidin View Post
    Most people aren’t aiming for #1 in the world... they are perfectly fine with #1 in their clan. There doesn’t have to be a gem reward for it. The reward is getting to the top.

    People absolutely compete for #1 in their clan and to pretend that it’s just coincidence that there’s a trophy rank “just because” is silly.

    There’s no reason to change the start time of the season as it doesn’t matter when you get to the top... youre never frozen in place and someone can always pass you. This is not the case with clan games. Gosh... I mean I’m all about individuality and different opinions but you guys have some terrible arguments that I’m not sure even you believe. I think we have some devil advocates here. You peeps can’t possible believe the stuff you’re saying.

    I’ve done what I came to do and given feedback. I’m not going to keep trying to convince people. It’s like arguing in global at this point lol. Take care all.
    Here is the bottom line, you are trying to make SC change the game so that it would be more convenient for you to participate on your made up clan competition.

  8. #18
    More than me buddy. More than me. As I mentioned before there are several people in my clan that feel the same way. It's only logical that people in other clans have people as well. Or do you think my clan is the only one? "Made up" As I said the list of clan games participants is clearly a color coded set up to show 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. God I'm like a parrot here.

  9. #19
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Milidin View Post
    More than me buddy. More than me. As I mentioned before there are several people in my clan that feel the same way. It's only logical that people in other clans have people as well. Or do you think my clan is the only one? "Made up" As I said the list of clan games participants is clearly a color coded set up to show 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. God I'm like a parrot here.
    I am a member of more than one clan and none of them have this made up competition. According to your logic since none of the clans i am in do not care about this then other clans do not care about this also. It does not matter who got to max first, it matters that most participate so that we can all get the top tier rewards sooner rather than later. If you want to be the first to reach max then do what it takes and stay up. Do not have SC change the game so that it is easier for you to compete in your made up contest.

    The list is color coded not because it has meaning, it could simply mean that SC is using the same list control that they have been using in the game and just populating it with different data. This is very common in software development and it is called code reuse.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    I am a member of more than one clan and none of them have this made up competition. According to your logic since none of the clans i am in do not care about this then other clans do not care about this also. It does not matter who got to max first, it matters that most participate so that we can all get the top tier rewards sooner rather than later. If you want to be the first to reach max then do what it takes and stay up. Do not have SC change the game so that it is easier for you to compete in your made up contest.

    The list is color coded not because it has meaning, it could simply mean that SC is using the same list control that they have been using in the game and just populating it with different data. This is very common in software development and it is called code reuse.
    That does not coincide with my logic...and it's not just for me. It's for anyone who lives in a time zone that has the clan games starting at an inconvenient hour. It's simply not fair. But maybe there's not enough people out there that care enough to do something about it. I often find myself surrounded by people who are too lazy to change the world around them or would rather put up with things rather than take action to fix them. It's why I get promoted to management at every job I have and Co-Leader in every clan I'm in.

    "same list control"? There's not a single other list that has the 1st 2nd and 3rd color coding as the clan games do.... It was made especially for them and I think you know why.

    Anyways I'm bored of this back and forth over something that isn't THAT big of a deal. It was funny for a bit and your arguments were so strange that I couldn't help but reply lol. "What's the point of getting to the top?!" But now it's "eh" Take care Mr. Gorbash.
    Last edited by Milidin; July 1st, 2018 at 07:32 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •