Thread: Are hogs viable at TH11

Are hogs viable at TH11

I am fairly new to TH11 (few weeks) and contemplating putting hogs in the lab. Are they viable as an attack strat at TH11?

I used them to some success at TH10 and want to avoid mediocrity with bowitch and bowler based attacks and try something different.

Any advice or experience would be appreciated.

TH11 LEVEL 181 | BK 50 AQ 50 GW 20 | Est FEB 2015
    Thanos did nothing wrong

Centennial Club
    Hogs are more than viable, it's a very solid troop at the TH11 level.

You will need a solid plan for killing the queen and the cc troops + objectives. Eagle (this one HURTS if it shoots your hogs), bomb towers, bombs, wizard towers, king (don't forget that guy)...
    All the variants work, golem/bowlers entry, giants/bowlers entry, queen walk/charge, you name it. Warden with the first part or with the hogs, it all depends on the design. Unlike TH9 level I wouldn't recommend deploying hogs too thin, it will just fail horribly.

Just practice in friendly challenges, good luck!

Thanks for the advice, just put them in the lab.

I found at TH10 that deploying them surgically failed most of the time so switch to packs and much better results. I can see it being the same at TH11.

TH11 LEVEL 181 | BK 50 AQ 50 GW 20 | Est FEB 2015
    Thanos did nothing wrong

Millennial Club
    I’ve been doing a ton of hog attacks and yes they do work, for anti three bases at least. I haven’t used them on any anti 2s since there are usually easier and better strategies for then like QW VaBo